[2.6] Chonkeyy's CI KB Wander | 212/220k KB/Barrage DPS | 9-11k ES | 69% Penetration ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"
im around 55 EX currency now(possible to make 5more if i sell my leftovers), still torn between the LL version or CI. I like the high ES pool of CI version (don't rly know if i can manage to play with 6-7k ES on LL).

with that budget would u recommend buying Skyforths (should be possible for around 35 EX) and then spent 20 EX on the rest of the gear?

How pricy u think the rest of the gear would be to make it guardians and shaper viable?

Yes I would always recommend going Skyforths.

I tried tallying up the costs of CI gear on Legacy so here's a rough estimation: 20ex on the rest of the gear should most get you the 850-900ES Regalia already at 12ex~, 250ES Gloves is at 2ex~ and you can even get a 500ES spell damage shield for like 5ex (wow). So all in all, its very possible I'd say.

"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
Hey man i do your build i invested right now over a 100 EX i have skyforth all flask nice cheast unbuffd 31k KB and 38k barrage !

So here my prob i dont have good leech and no insta leech ! not with Vaal packt and not without it why :( iam flipping out rly its so shitty
"
Bully91 wrote:
Hey man i do your build i invested right now over a 100 EX i have skyforth all flask nice cheast unbuffd 31k KB and 38k barrage !

So here my prob i dont have good leech and no insta leech ! not with Vaal packt and not without it why :( iam flipping out rly its so shitty

My tooltip is also similar to that just slightly higher IN TOWN, you are also wearing Thunderfists which makes your KB stronger. With Vaal Pact and Vinktar's, that's 20% mana and life leech so it really shouldn't be a problem. So while mapping make sure you pop all necessary flasks because all of them complements the build, Vinktars (most important), Dying sun, Wise Oak and Diamond flask all need to be up all the time.
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
Thats the problem man :) ther are all the time up :D
Hey, I just thought this build was awesome and I just started on it. Would anybody be able to check my gear? Im only lvl 71, so im still missing alot of gem levels and passive points. But my GB dps in town is 12k and my barrage is 10k. Does that seem right for my current state?

Char name is: RightClickToWinGame
Last edited by Geobruh on Apr 1, 2017, 2:39:14 PM
I tryed to find a wand similar to yours but seems impossible on Legacy.
Could u give any tips or set up any search on Legacy?
Does anyone mind taking a look at my gear and passives? My gear isnt the best but i feel it isnt the worst. My barrage is only at 32k and KB at 35k with auras.

New helm.
Don't know if better then 40 KB
Last edited by Washingtonrich on Apr 6, 2017, 1:00:08 AM
Hey, is there any way someone could look at my guy and tell me what I'm doing wrong? I have some pretty decent gear going but I'm only at 1/4 the damage you have.
im having mana issues , 44mana cant even use KB , any clue ?
Use choir of the storm for amulet is better?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info