[2.6] Chonkeyy's CI KB Wander | 212/220k KB/Barrage DPS | 9-11k ES | 69% Penetration ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I totally agree about removing point blank gem there's no point on using it, grab the Node on the tree n using inc critor crit dmg on ur link (inc crit would put u at near crit cap with diamond up). U can clear everything with point blank node with KB doesn't matter at that lvl off dmg.

has proof here's a video of my wander using KB in t16 (mind that i have 2 time more dmg tho):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Es20b6f5f0
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Finally had the time to play again properly so I tested out Point Blank Node instead of the gem a few hours ago. Tried losing some ES nodes, Finesse and Primal Spirit to get there (Trial 1), I Swapped out Facebreakers to my 300ES glove to at least get a minimum playable amount of ES. I also tried removing power charge nodes only (Trial 2).

The damage for Barrage for both trials suspiciously felt the same even with an extra Increased Critical Damage gem on top. So I used PathOfBuilding app to get calculations on damage: the whole swapping for the point blank node upped my total DPS/All Projectiles by 5k only for Trial 1 and 10k for Trial 2, this most likely because Facebreakers are 90% multi and Point Blank gem has 50% projectile damage to almost catch up to it. Also KB got a bit nerfed on offscreen hits (Yes I get lazy sometimes and just use KB to kill bosses).

All in all, while its a good alternative to take the node, I don't see the significant difference even after Guardians, Shaper and Uber runs. Atm, I still prefer to use Facebreakers and Point Blank gem as it gives me an option to boost ES up to 11k with rare gloves if ever I'd need it. You can also take the node if you don't have access to 90% Facebreakers or if you can spare crit nodes if you use a non-crit multi amulet or choir of the storm.
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
you have 210k KB dps with how much penetration?

im playing with 50k hideout dps lightning arrow chain with just 5% penetration from tree and i oneshot anything in t16 maps

when i tried KB in 2.5 i had 50k hideout dps using KB-GMP-WED-IIQ gem and was oneshotting everything with half your damage and point blank from tree, just using distillate divination+dying sun.

i'd remove your added light gem for pierce or use herald of ice+projectile weakness curse, pierce chance makes a very big difference in killing big packs than pure dps

but im sure that with 200k dps including penetration you oneshot anything with any map mod.
kinetic does 3 times the damage of any other aoe skill.

i know that you waste so many points to go down there, but untill KB exist with the current base damage you dont need aoe dps but single target
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Mar 23, 2017, 4:27:51 AM
Running this build atm but was wondering if there was any other forms of leech other then the vinktars because when I run out of my nonlegacy-vinktar charges during bosses and there's no way to refill I just die due to not being able to leech?

Don't know if i'm missing something.
"
happie wrote:
Running this build atm but was wondering if there was any other forms of leech other then the vinktars because when I run out of my nonlegacy-vinktar charges during bosses and there's no way to refill I just die due to not being able to leech?

Don't know if i'm missing something.

Its best to kill bosses before Vinktar's run out, point-blanked Barrage with shock, diamond flask and dying sun should be enough to nuke bosses before your vinktars flask run out.

Or alternatively you can pick up nearby nodes like Vitality Void and the nearby leech nodes in case you run out of Vinktar's accidentally or so.

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
Last edited by OJ8_Graz on Mar 27, 2017, 12:20:24 AM
So i've been playing that build im lvl 85 atm and I was wondering do you take vaal pact at any point i took it at first for the massive instant leech we can get from vinktars just wondering if its necessary
"
rorsharch04 wrote:
So i've been playing that build im lvl 85 atm and I was wondering do you take vaal pact at any point i took it at first for the massive instant leech we can get from vinktars just wondering if its necessary

Not really necessary to pick up Vaal Pact, with all those Increased Flask Charges gained on the tree it shouldn't be a problem to run Vinktar's 24/7 and rely all your leech on it. Also with that amazing gear of yours, I highly doubt you'll have trouble keeping it up or killing general map bosses at 1 charge.

I see all other wander builder come here and tell you there not happy for this because yeah it's another wand build .That say you did your CI version and it's cool.

First time playing a wander build , transitionned from Blast_cap Signal shot Ci ( easy since skill tree is not too much different..) I can say i have fun with it

I like the big gain of ES from shield and a bit of block chance,build is cheap enought for me enjoy it comparatively to end game bow and it's also efficient.

Keep up the good work man , thx .
Last edited by Elf_97 on Mar 30, 2017, 12:51:18 PM
im around 55 EX currency now(possible to make 5more if i sell my leftovers), still torn between the LL version or CI. I like the high ES pool of CI version (don't rly know if i can manage to play with 6-7k ES on LL).

with that budget would u recommend buying Skyforths (should be possible for around 35 EX) and then spent 20 EX on the rest of the gear?

How pricy u think the rest of the gear would be to make it guardians and shaper viable?
"
Elf_97 wrote:
I see all other wander builder come here and tell you there not happy for this because yeah it's another wand build .That say you did your CI version and it's cool.

First time playing a wander build , transitionned from Blast_cap Signal shot Ci ( easy since skill tree is not too much different..) I can say i have fun with it

I like the big gain of ES from shield and a bit of block chance,build is cheap enought for me enjoy it comparatively to end game bow and it's also efficient.

Keep up the good work man , thx .

Cheers man, yea I always liked having that bit of block chance with shields, easily caps block too if you would use Rumi's from time to time at certain situations like Chimera or Minotaur.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info