3.0 release date?

Hello guys, what about restarting or ... leagues ?

Are characters will be reset ?

Will the 3.0 be only on a new league or standard too ?

If I'm playing now on my character lv 89 on standard league now, Is this one be available on the 3.0 ?

PS: Sorry for my english.
Last edited by Verseb on May 7, 2017, 4:26:11 AM
"
Verseb wrote:
Hello guys, what about restarting or ... leagues ?

Are characters will be reset ? no

Will the 3.0 be only on a new league or standard too ? both

If I'm playing now on my character lv 89 on standard league now, Is this one be available on the 3.0 ?yes

PS: Sorry for my english.
Your character will be available in some form in 3.0... what form that takes is hard to tell.

"Act IV" that we know from Merciless difficulty will be gone. I would expect your progress to be only up to act IV Normal, letting you start there. But you'll be so over-leveled that you probably wont want to.

I don't know how they're going to handle it. Maybe they'll offer "de-leveling". Dunno. I'm going to play through on a new character regardless of what they come up with.
Soon 2017 buahaha xD
Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/c/MrJimGaming
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Your character will be available in some form in 3.0... what form that takes is hard to tell.

"Act IV" that we know from Merciless difficulty will be gone. I would expect your progress to be only up to act IV Normal, letting you start there. But you'll be so over-leveled that you probably wont want to.

I don't know how they're going to handle it. Maybe they'll offer "de-leveling". Dunno. I'm going to play through on a new character regardless of what they come up with.

I suppose you will continue from act 4 overpowered if you wish to continue with your character,which other than the new pantheon system, I don't see the point doing it, or if you do it,what is wrong with any of you not getting to experience the game at its new conclusion to its fullest with a new character :)
Bye bye desync!
When are they launching the beta supporter packs? I want to give them my money and I don't know how...
"
unom42 wrote:
When are they launching the beta supporter packs? I want to give them my money and I don't know how...

later today released supporter packs will be!

yes
I dont see any any key!
"
unom42 wrote:

Yeah,when timer ends
Bye bye desync!
"
unom42 wrote:

Man... there's, like this link, on the front page.... it has a timer and everything. Come on.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1897264
Last edited by Azathoth on Jun 7, 2017, 12:04:27 PM
I've heard a rumor... it will be live on the next day they deploy it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info