3.0 release date?

but not sooner then 10.2017 xD
"
We're currently running a Closed Beta for The Fall of Oriath. It includes Acts One to Seven, and we plan to add Act Eight in the near future. The remaining two acts will be released alongside the full release of The Fall of Oriath in mid-July. We're selecting players into the Beta randomly in waves. You can also get immediate access by purchasing a Supporter Pack here.

Hows that 3 weeks of delay before 1 week of playing before you get actually wiped instead of a promise for your $30?
Last edited by M_kz on Jun 28, 2017, 8:52:30 PM
"June-July 2017: The Fall of Oriath full release"
I guess this is not true anymore, any update on when the release will be?
We will 95% know this just in a few hours.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
"
G0rr wrote:

What do u mean?
"
Kaizerbgr wrote:
"
G0rr wrote:

What do u mean?

In the upcoming annnouncement (later tonight for those that lives in NA) will reveal the official release date for 3.0.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
Kaizerbgr wrote:
"
G0rr wrote:

What do u mean?

In the upcoming annnouncement (later tonight for those that lives in NA) will reveal the official release date for 3.0.

Assuming it dose, they have not actually said it will, it's just a well educated guess based on past posts.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Holy crap if thats true im throwing a party.

Is there any source for that btw?
Last edited by Kaizerbgr on Jul 19, 2017, 3:41:42 PM
What time tonight will the announcement come out? Does anyone have an estimated time? :o
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
lagwin1980 wrote:

Assuming it dose, they have not actually said it will, it's just a well educated guess based on past posts.

Anything less than the "big announcement" not equaling to the release date of 3.0 is not so big. Not like I find it a "big" deal, but GGG does want to make it a "big" deal. ;)

Edit: The next big announcement thing after the release date announcement is possibly the new challenge league, but someone like me who always perm league, that is just another announcement. That is just my view.

"
Kaizerbgr wrote:
Holy crap if thats true im throwing a party.

Is there any source for that btw?

IIRC, it is the first paragraph of the latest weekly beta report (the one that came out last night).
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jul 19, 2017, 4:11:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info