[2.6] CI FrostBlades Raider/Pathfinder [Permafreeze T15 bosses, 4:17 Shaper Run, 1:49 Chayula timer]

Could anyone that actually played this build give me some advice.

I'm trying to test a raider life/evasion build for 3.0 but even with a good claw, I'm nowhere even near to reach the tooltip dps Invalesco has. I'm currently at 60k in hideout, 140k with flasks and 7 frenzy/3 power charges.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAQBeAQkFtQguDPIOSA-rD8QRlhX9Fr8XJhmOIuIi6iP2JIsk_SaVKgsqOCpNMHwyATWSN9Q7fDy-Ps8_J0HQRfRH4krITZJRR1FMVUtd8l9wX7Bh4mKsZK9sCGyMbqpvV3BSeBl4-XqEfVt-3X8rf8aBrINthMWJ04o4jDaNfY2BjbmNv5KAk5CaF5uNm7WdqqKjo4qkOaXLqXmsR7IZtMW18rjKuNm95sGgwuzDOspKz3rQrdN-1CPWB9i92NXb591I5GrnVOd06NbtP-2D7g7vevGK8kX9bv4K_o__3g==

Take a look at my YvanneRichardise character. My jewellery is far from being top end and I don't have Taste of Hate yet but I was hoping I could at least have 100-150k in hideout with a 330pdps claw... Map clearing in T12 is currently a piece of cake but I obviously won't be able to do shit against guardians/Shaper/Uber.

I'm planning on switching to Queen of the Forest or a gg garb later on to stack as much evasion as I can. I was following a guy's guide with dual wield Touch of Anguish but he really didn't have as much hp as I wanted. I want something around 200%, so I aimed for the Scion life wheel and decided to wear a shield and go for a good base of defenses instead. Should I go for a berserker with sword like I saw someone mention above and if I do, what would be my defenses?
"
yujinee wrote:
is there a way to generate frenzy charges other than Claws of the Magpie's 25% chance to steal? I've tried HoI + Ice Bite Support with very limited success. Is frenzy so unnecessary that I should just ignore it? Thanks!

If you want frenzy charges, you'll have to go raider, which is the mapping version, which is fairly pointless when a pathfinder can just zoom through maps in sub 1min 30sec, even t16's and have far stronger boss killing.
"
"
yujinee wrote:
is there a way to generate frenzy charges other than Claws of the Magpie's 25% chance to steal? I've tried HoI + Ice Bite Support with very limited success. Is frenzy so unnecessary that I should just ignore it? Thanks!

If you want frenzy charges, you'll have to go raider, which is the mapping version, which is fairly pointless when a pathfinder can just zoom through maps in sub 1min 30sec, even t16's and have far stronger boss killing.

Oh okay, thanks for clarifying!
Will be very interested to see a 3.0 version of this. Frost blades is so much fun. I played a dual wield life version for the Mayhem event and had a blast. Was my ideal kind of league starter build, though I never solved the single target kill speed issues.

I'm bummed I didn't read this guide sooner because I would have liked to try an optimized CI version.
Seems foolish to try and cram it in 2 weeks before 3.0. At a bare minimum it helped explain why my previous build wasn't doing optimal damage.

Any plans to revamp this for 3.0 Invalesco?
Hello,

is this build viable in 3.0 ?

What do you think about dual wielding for this build ?

CI give 50% increase damage in path of build interesting
How will the changes to Chill and Shock effect this build.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1927472/page/8#p14637825

Will it still have the ability to "perma freeze t15 bosses"?

Also, Leech/vaal pact is planned to be changed to no longer apply to Energy Shield in 3.0, atleast that's the last I heard on it from GGG.

That would mean the life based version before CI transitioning is the only option.
Last edited by ಥ_ಥ on Jul 31, 2017, 11:17:34 PM
Here you boys: life version as raider for 3.0:
https://pastebin.com/T5GKdBDb

In that tree I use 1h + shield. Initially DWing two touch of anguish will give better clear speed, but as before, the end game for me with such a build will consist of 1 GG claw and a shield. I think lycosidae is a nice cheap option, but you can use whatever you want ofc. Just need some accuracy on gear, but as a raider acc. isn't the hardets thing to cap! Acuity gloves might be unrealistic, so grabbing vaal pact + for instance shaper's gloves is a very good option.

Last edited by Madzak on Jul 31, 2017, 11:29:09 PM
Hello,

Still CI for 3.0 ?
What do you think about dual wielding ?

Can we expect update for 3.0 ?
"
wtznael wrote:
Hello,

Still CI for 3.0 ?
What do you think about dual wielding ?

Can we expect update for 3.0 ?

If you look at the post above yours, someone has made a life version of this build should you chose to use it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info