[3.11] Shaper = Stunned, Tidebreaker Heavy Strike Stunner Build

Gotcha. So assuming a 50-70ex budget, berzerker is the default right choice?
"
Xyrm wrote:
Gotcha. So assuming a 50-70ex budget, berzerker is the default right choice?

That's a huge budget lol, and yes I would recommend Berserker.
I don't know how to link items here, but Elder dead! Only one death and that was due to the end explosion. And yes he was stunlocked almost the entire time!
Well, I'm currently at lvl 89 (Berserker) and i'm starting to have problems with certain bosses. I think I'm lacking DPS ( With all buffs activated I barely reach 100k with Heavy Strike and 80k with Sunder). I Have two 5L Tidebreakers with:

Heavy Strike>Melee Physical Damage>Ruthless>Faster Attacks>Maim and Sunder>Melee Physical Damage>Ruthless>Added Fire Damage>Multistrike.

Also have Herald of ash,Vulnerability,Flame Golem,Blood Rage,A.Warchief,6 Endurances,3 Frenzy and Sin's Rebirth/Lion's Roar flasks.

Any tip you can suggest? Also, It's enought to have %98 Reduced Enemy Stun? ( I don't have the Reverse Knockback gloves)

My Passive Skill tree is almost identical to the one you posted. Thanks in advance.
"
Well, I'm currently at lvl 89 (Berserker) and i'm starting to have problems with certain bosses. I think I'm lacking DPS ( With all buffs activated I barely reach 100k with Heavy Strike and 80k with Sunder). I Have two 5L Tidebreakers with:

Heavy Strike>Melee Physical Damage>Ruthless>Faster Attacks>Maim and Sunder>Melee Physical Damage>Ruthless>Added Fire Damage>Multistrike.

Also have Herald of ash,Vulnerability,Flame Golem,Blood Rage,A.Warchief,6 Endurances,3 Frenzy and Sin's Rebirth/Lion's Roar flasks.

Any tip you can suggest? Also, It's enought to have %98 Reduced Enemy Stun? ( I don't have the Reverse Knockback gloves)

My Passive Skill tree is almost identical to the one you posted. Thanks in advance.

I cannot view your character profile as you haven't set it public, so I can only give some advice according to what you've just said.

Faster Attacks and Added Fire Damage should be replaced. The increased attack damage from Faster Attacks becomes less and less effective as you stack higher total attack damage. Added Fire Damage looks nice on the tooltip but is less effective because mobs have resistances.

Getting 6 endurance charges seems unnecessary to me. It's 6 passive points invested, but the return is minor.

98% r.E.S.T. is pretty low, did you not get r.E.S.T. from your belt or did not pick Stun Mastery passive wheel? Compared to someone doing 100 damage with 130% r.E.S.T., you will need to deal 167 damage with 98% r.E.S.T. to reach the same level of stun capability.

Also, I strongly suggest downloading Path of Building to view your DPS. The tooltip DPS totally ignores our chance to deal double damage with Heavy Strike, Ruthless Support, Bloodlust Support and debuffs applied to enemies. Path of Building will give a much more accurate DPS number if you set up the config options correctly(although our Culling is still not counted).
"
BeoWulf981 wrote:
I don't know how to link items here, but Elder dead! Only one death and that was due to the end explosion. And yes he was stunlocked almost the entire time!

Congrats on the kill. For your information, clicking on your character at the top left of the webpage and left click on your item will add a link of this item to the post you're editing.
I have a dilemma between choosing the ascendancy nodes the Headsman or Overwhelm, I already took Impact. Is it more to individual preference?
"
Doomantia wrote:
I have a dilemma between choosing the ascendancy nodes the Headsman or Overwhelm, I already took Impact. Is it more to individual preference?

There is no objective answer as to which one is better, but I feel Headsman is in general more useful.

The decision really comes down to, how frequently will you be "have killed recently", and how do you value your stun capability compared to damage output.

In boss fights when stun capability becomes important and there are usually no adds to trigger the damage bonus from Headsman, Overwhelm can be better. But if you manage to make use of The Writhing Jar, Headsman can be equally useful.

For map clearing, the only up-side of picking Overwhelm is the guaranteed stun with first hit(can be Leap Slam). Headsman is just way superior in this case, and that's why I said Headsman is generally a better choice.
Hi, I have a 5L Tidebreaker.. what gems do I need to use? I can't seem to find it. Only a post in 2015.
"
RwOzm wrote:
Hi, I have a 5L Tidebreaker.. what gems do I need to use? I can't seem to find it. Only a post in 2015.

I find it difficult to just list the gems as there are many different setups, but you can just view the Gem Setup section for the 6-link suggestions, and take out Damage on Full Life or Maim Support from them.

Basically, all other support gems are better than either Damage on Full Life or Maim Support.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info