[3.11] Shaper = Stunned, Tidebreaker Heavy Strike Stunner Build

Thank you for your response! I'll definitely give writhing jar a shot. I'm a tad on the poor side at the moment so i'll be slowly upgrading while running maps lol. This is probably the smoothest running and most fun build I've played in a long time. I'm looking forward to building him up. Thank you again!
Can your build stun uber atziri ?
"
trungtiu wrote:
Can your build stun uber atziri ?

Atziri has unwavering, in other words, stun immunity. So we cannot stun atziri at all in the solo phase.

During the phase when Atziri splits into four, one of them will have unwavering, one of them will have damage reflection, so the rest two of them can be stunned; usually it's better to stun the Flameblast one.
What gods are you rocking on your pantheon?
"
kazzo92 wrote:
What gods are you rocking on your pantheon?

Soul of Arakaali gives 50% increased recovery rate of life when have Bloodrage and we trigger CWDT Immortal Call. I almost stick to this major god.

Sould of Yugul gives 25% mitigation against reflected damage, which might save us from reflection damage. Sould of Tuhohama gives solid physical mitigation, might be useful during tough fights like Minotaur.
hi sir can you pls check my bloodbornduelist? ^_^ i want it to be guardians ready

i cant find a good mana leech ring so i use and warlords for leech

and 1 noob question is better to use heavystrike,meleephys,damageonfull,ruthless,brutality,multistike

to kill bosses or

can i use heavystrike,meleephys,damageonfull,ruthless,brutality,bloodlust
? if you have a better suggestion

thank you in advance ^_^

and btw i love this build its so fun to play and easy to kill bosses ^_^
Last edited by icextacy on Sep 17, 2017, 5:55:29 PM
"
icextacy wrote:
hi sir can you pls check my bloodbornduelist? ^_^ i want it to be guardians ready

i cant find a good mana leech ring so i use and warlords for leech

and 1 noob question is better to use heavystrike,meleephys,damageonfull,ruthless,brutality,multistike

to kill bosses or

can i use heavystrike,meleephys,damageonfull,ruthless,brutality,bloodlust
? if you have a better suggestion

thank you in advance ^_^

and btw i love this build its so fun to play and easy to kill bosses ^_^

I think for the chest armour, it's better to have Kaom's Heart, or if you really like to have another 6-link you can consider a good rare or a Belly of the Beast instead. You can also consider changing the 6-link of the chest to be more dps focused, change Blind to another dps gem maybe, since a 6-link warchief can deal very satisfying dps alone.

Against bosses you definitely want Bloodlust. Multistrike is very bad for stunning bosses so unless there are stun immune you should not consider Multistrike.
thank you for the quick response ^_^ il follow your suggestion right away
God dammit, after seeing you stunning Shaper I decided to try this build. Have a lot of fun stunlocking Izaro in normal lab to change Ascendancy. Probably, end the league with Tidebreaker. Keep up with good work, sir.
Hey i love this build and played it in 2.6 but now im kinda wondering if this build would be viable with Vigilant strike instead of Heavy strike? Ofc i will use the Tidebreaker.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info