[3.2] SRS/Zombies Necromancer

I am using the same chest in my summoner though i swapped from SRS to flame golems as it has much better endgame viability.
Take a look at Voll's Vision helm, works well with the Covenant chest.

+(260-300) to Armour
+(26-32)% to Fire Resistance
+(8-16)% to Chaos Resistance
20% increased Light Radius
(8-12)% increased maximum Life if no worn Items are Corrupted
Regenerate 100 Life per second if no worn Items are Corrupted

Mine has 12% life and at level 91 a 99 flat life helm only gives 50 more life then this one, though if i can get more flat life on other gear Voll's might do better.

100 life regen is really nice too with the Covenant.

"
Fusion1337 wrote:
I am using the same chest in my summoner though i swapped from SRS to flame golems as it has much better endgame viability.
Take a look at Voll's Vision helm, works well with the Covenant chest.

+(260-300) to Armour
+(26-32)% to Fire Resistance
+(8-16)% to Chaos Resistance
20% increased Light Radius
(8-12)% increased maximum Life if no worn Items are Corrupted
Regenerate 100 Life per second if no worn Items are Corrupted

Mine has 12% life and at level 91 a 99 flat life helm only gives 50 more life then this one, though if i can get more flat life on other gear Voll's might do better.

100 life regen is really nice too with the Covenant.

Helmet looks good, only problem is that you lose the 30-40% minion damage from the bone helmet and gain 100 regen. You will need a good enchant to compensate for the loss of damage. I guess if you wanted to use rejuv totem and get maximum life regen this helmet would be a good option.

Cheers
Hi all, I just respec one of my old chars to this (without the Kaoms Roots) and I don't really have any issue with life regen. The problem is defense against spike damage. I do die to random stuff sometimes. But clear speed and damage wise, it is epic.
"
solidghost wrote:
Hi all, I just respec one of my old chars to this (without the Kaoms Roots) and I don't really have any issue with life regen. The problem is defense against spike damage. I do die to random stuff sometimes. But clear speed and damage wise, it is epic.

Hey, I looked at your gear and flasks and you need more ES and life, try to get life jewels in tree if you are not comfortable with spike damage. 7.5k life is a good target and you want at least 3.5-4k energy shield, try to get a shield with 400 ES + 100 life. Remember when your energy shield is out you take a lot more damage so it is important to get as much energy shield as possible.

As for flasks you want an instant heal + catalyzed eternal to quickly regenerate, this will help with big spike damage.

Check my gear section for a reference. Cheers!
So do I need to buy two severed sleeps or a rare shield?
"
crayola9999 wrote:
So do I need to buy two severed sleeps or a rare shield?

Only one severed in sleep, you want to equip a rare shield for the energy shield + life + resists(if not capped).
Hi there, i've been leveling SSF HC with your guide and so far its a piece of cake.

One thing is bothering me though and I can't get my head around it: why do you use a level1 clarity? What is the benefit of reserving 100% of the mana vs leaving 4% free?

Thanks
"
Marwyn wrote:
Hi there, i've been leveling SSF HC with your guide and so far its a piece of cake.

One thing is bothering me though and I can't get my head around it: why do you use a level1 clarity? What is the benefit of reserving 100% of the mana vs leaving 4% free?

Thanks

Check out commander of darkness ascendancy, each aura you cast grants 10% damage and 5% attack speed to you and your allies, it's some free damage.
Last edited by dupie on May 6, 2017, 9:50:07 AM
Will this build be any less effective in the future with double dipping changes? Or does that not even apply to the SRS minions?
Not sure if you've ever tried it, but nycta's lantern is a good item to use as a SRS one-hand weapon over aurumvorax because it is almost like a 5-link due to the fire penetration and added fire dmg.

The particular one I used also had a faster casting mod vaal'd onto it, so it effectively served as a 6-link (socketed SRS, minion damage, and melee splash and switched melee splash for added fire in boss fights). This +flesh offering had me casting insanely fast because I also got some casting speed nodes (Mainly so I could easily cast my ball lightning to proc curses/EE quickly).

I ran a life mom build very similar to yours, except without ES (went for increase mana % nodes instead) and my chest was a 6 link with curse on hit, ball lightning, GMP, flammability, ele weakness, and vulnerability.

The flammability gave +ignite which double dips with vulnerability (caustic cloud +dmg wasn't bad either), I also got a point in elemental equilibrium to proc another -50 fire resist from ball lightning.

Switching warlord's mark for vulnerability works well too, because you stun lock a lot of map bosses from all the SRS attacking.

I respecced my char into an occultist, but I was able to do most T15+ maps, never tried shaper because he has -80% curse effectiveness and I had a feeling it was going to be a very tedious fight.

I still have my POE planner URL, you can have a look over it and lmk what you think:

"

I'm surprised you didn't get any nodes to increase the mana pool as I'd expect that you're losing all of your mana often if you are going life based and MOM. That was an issue I was constantly running into.

Last edited by ironstove on May 6, 2017, 5:37:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info