"
vick666 wrote:
Ok i'm ready.

I buy my gear now test in map :p

Feedback later :)

That was fast. GJ ! GL and let me know how it goes -_-
Small return after a T13 (Shaped Tropical) and a T14 (Maze) with 5,1k life 1,1k Es:

Very solid, clearspeed very correct. The trash mobs is a joke, the magic & rare fall in 2 discharges or are made one shot too.

Still some improvements to make on the stuff (Enchant 40%) but for the little I've seen, it's very very good.

I would test higher tonight and would come give my feel :)

Thanks for the build! It deserves much more view, but may not be enough "meta".

Personally, I have my build up to the next league and I even cracked for the alternative skin: p

Ps: Controlled Destruction & elemental focus 21/20 would be a pretty big boost for such an expense? I buy 21/20 Discharge only atm.

Thanks again.
Last edited by vick666 on Mar 16, 2017, 4:09:44 PM
"
vick666 wrote:
Small return after a T13 (Shaped Tropical) and a T14 (Maze) with 5,1k life 1,1k Es:

Very solid, clearspeed very correct. The trash mobs is a joke, the magic & rare fall in 2 discharges or are made one shot too.

Still some improvements to make on the stuff (Enchant 40%) but for the little I've seen, it's very very good.

I would test higher tonight and would come give my feel :)

Thanks for the build! It deserves much more view, but may not be enough "meta".

Personally, I have my build up to the next league and I even cracked for the alternative skin: p

Ps: Controlled Destruction & elemental focus 21/20 would be a pretty big boost for such an expense? I buy 21/20 Discharge only atm.

Thanks again.

Glad u like it >.<

Some would go with "does not consume charges" enchantment, but charge consummation is good :P, therefor, yes, the 40% discharge dmg is a good upgrade, and, ofc, u can always go 3x curse with a +1 volls :D

And no, I don't think 21/20 controlled destruction and elemental focus would be better. I like it with conc effect more, don't know why :P. The cost of those gems could be put to better use like saving for the before mentioned +1 volls <3
Last edited by estfido on Mar 16, 2017, 4:16:08 PM
Hi,

I just gone level 94 , and to celebrate this, I offered myself a new toy :)

I attack the big maps tonight :) Always as fun to play!
Interested to try this build as my second character. Can it go all the way to shaper?

Also, noob question, but couldn't cyclone be replaced by shield charge to make mapping faster?

"
vick666 wrote:
Hi,

I just gone level 94 , and to celebrate this, I offered myself a new toy :)

I attack the big maps tonight :) Always as fun to play!

Saga fasa wasa ... Grats . What will u do ? -4 points in tree or 3 curses ? (u could link cwdt + enfeeble / temporal chains -> i would go with enfeeble)

"
Solthos wrote:
Interested to try this build as my second character. Can it go all the way to shaper?

Also, noob question, but couldn't cyclone be replaced by shield charge to make mapping faster?

I use shield charge for movement, but the aps for it is kinda low, cyclone is the best option as it has a 0.25 attack speed that matches the nerf to mjolner.

In short, sure, u can replace cyclone with shield charge for trash mobs, but for boss fights, cyclone is the best option for now.

And yes, it can go all the way to Shaper with ease (except Minotaur, u have to dodge). I did fail Shaper, but only tried it once without watching videos before hand, thus I utterly failed (Got him to <25% hp). I think it's do-able, but certainly not with my gameplay skills.
Last edited by estfido on Mar 17, 2017, 1:20:46 PM
Tri curses with enfeeble actually :)
"
vick666 wrote:
Tri curses with enfeeble actually :)

Chef's choice :)). Well done, hope it serves you well.
up ?
Thanks for the build guide. I'm enjoying this. Missed my old AA marauder tank and this is a bit of the best of both worlds. I specced from a MOM jugg life mjolner. This build lacks a bit of DPS but makes up for it in being super tanky!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info