I was following that other jugg discharge build but omg this one is 10 times more fun. I'm still in the process of getting all my jewels and fixing my tree but I really enjoy this build. Thanks a lot for the guide!

Spoiler

also how do you deal with mana? I run out all the time even with a +2 mana gained on hit gem.
Last edited by SassyBeard on Mar 20, 2017, 8:02:27 PM
"
SassyBeard wrote:
I was following that other jugg discharge build but omg this one is 10 times more fun. I'm still in the process of getting all my jewels and fixing my tree but I really enjoy this build. Thanks a lot for the guide!

Spoiler

also how do you deal with mana? I run out all the time even with a +2 mana gained on hit gem.

For leveling i would recommend a elreon ring -7/8 with the required int, smth like
, that should do very well until u hit lvl 93-94 so that u can get "Shaper" and "Quick Recovery" skill tree nodes - those are enough to endlessly sustain cyclone / shield charge and they offer a hp rgen also, that is a good addition. For higher lvls 96-98 i would recommend grabbing those 2 power charges along the skill tree making your dps a little bit higher.

I like what u did by adding chaos res and ur helmet is awesome.

I am glad that you guys are enjoying this build >.<
Last edited by estfido on Mar 20, 2017, 8:45:34 PM
Im currently doing Rico's Mjolner build but this one seems very interesting and im thinking of changing over. Is the 6 link chest piece a must? I currently have 5 link
"
lkon wrote:
Im currently doing Rico's Mjolner build but this one seems very interesting and im thinking of changing over. Is the 6 link chest piece a must? I currently have 5 link

It's far more tanky than Rico's, but deals less dmg if u don't take the curses in consideration. The 6l is not really needed, the additional accuracy is a nice thing to have, but not a must if u manage to get ur hit ratio above 84%.

Check the "Gorge map" video to see the minimum requirements in terms of gems and links to make it "work" - it has just 1 curse / uncapped resistances and is generally the "skeleton" of the build.
Last edited by estfido on Mar 23, 2017, 12:47:10 PM
new video
you can add more guide gems + links styles please?

im first time to play that build.

and ascendacy skill too

ty bro
Thank you so much for this build it it so much fun! Looking forward to build in the next expansion. Tyvm Sir^^
"
gamesmysuper1 wrote:
you can add more guide gems + links styles please?

im first time to play that build.

"
gamesmysuper1 wrote:
and ascendacy skill too

ty bro

Noup, not really this build is pretty specific when it comes to both items and gems.

Ascendancy is not optional - Juggernaut is the way to go with those points taken so that you can make Aegis work properly.
ok bro

what skills i use to fight boss?
Last edited by gamesmysuper1 on Mar 24, 2017, 12:31:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info