Last edited by estfido on Apr 8, 2017, 4:31:00 PM
Last bumped on Apr 3, 2017, 6:18:23 PM
No interest what so ever :( . If no feedback, I will remove it in 2 days time.
I would respect my marauder, but no Kingsguard 6L for sale on LSC :(

No need for 6L, check items on legacy.
"
estfido wrote:
No interest what so ever :( . If no feedback, I will remove it in 2 days time.

DUDE no please!

I'm really interested in your build and about to play with it!

What tiers are you able to do with this one already?
Highest I got so far, that would be T9 crypt on legacy... POE is not that kind with me in terms of map drops.

Currently writing this post while afk-ing Voll on a 75 zana map and with no uber lab completed yet (didn't find the trials :P)

On STD I ran every tier map available - guardians are a joke-ish, only Minotaur has the potential to semi one shot us, we just have to dodge those circles :D.

Until you get lvl 3 enlight gem + the 3x purity of ... at lvl 19 / 20 - we can use, as I am right now, purity of elements - not ideal, but stacking resistances on the only 3 rare items that this build has space for is kinda hard.

The gems in the items highlighted in the "Legacy gear" section are what I actually use for now. No mega thought has 2 be put trough, but the Standard setup is by far superior.

So, even tough, until u get like lvl 91-93 u are sort of uncapped, that will not be an issue as long as u get the "Double armor from chest" node in Ascendancy so that your Aegis is effective.

If you get your resistances to be capped, use the Belt of the Deceiver +1 endurance charge

For Legacy league I had to drop Righteous Fire dps boost due to the lack of gear, but that means that u have room for either a dmg / rgen golem + reckoning / vengance / riposte linked with end charge on stun.

I will try and make a video on a Gorge map as soon as I get one -_-.

Find me in game at : UrutoraGenki for any other questions. :D
Last edited by estfido on Mar 16, 2017, 5:53:37 AM
Finally i just buy this 6L for 3ex

I test your build during the day ;)
new video.
Ok i'm ready.

I buy my gear now test in map :p

Feedback later :)

New video.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type