[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

"
Nuraihyon wrote:
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Honestly i have no idea why that's the case for your because it definitely wasn't the case for me. But yeah, the lack of life and fortify (20% flat reduction) combined with the 47%(!) icnreased damage from your Abyssus definitely doesn't lead to anything good. 5L is dirt cheap and i honestly don't see how yo can't achieve that in a matter of few hours of gameplay. Are you not doing unID chaos recipes? I don't know... your situation is a bit of a mystery to me :/

P.S. At least get an Atziri's Promise flask - it literally costs >1c while giving insane damage boost and extra leech.

I'm doing it, but the unid chaos recipe's largest limiter is rings. The cheapest 5L Terminus Est that isn't worse than my current one costs 58 chaos(at least, that's what's showing on poe.trade at the time I'm writing this). Usually I average at ~1 rare ring per map, so I would need to complete 58 maps, give or take. This build has pretty good clear speed, but I don't know if it's good enough to complete 58 maps within a couple of hours.
Though I can get a 5L Belly of the Beast for much less.
I have an Atziri's Promise, I just haven't been using it because my DPS is generally good enough. I suppose I should just replace a health flask though, because I only ever die to one-hits so it's not like the health flask is really doing anything for me.
(Also, I think you meant it costs <1c. '>' is the greater than sign.)

Go the cheap route, apply a 'The Jeweller's Touch' prophecy on either your Terminus or Belly, they run around 25c
dang...i might make a 3rd 2 hander flicker again.

my body is ready:

First time 2H Flickering since Rampge/Beyond league. A lot better than expected, it felt really slow with Kaom's Primacy back then.

Great guide, my man. Great fun to flicker around at high speeds after playing my homebrew snail-pace builds. I was also very surprised to see that merc lab is perfectly doable with just under 3k HP. Wouldn't have expected that at all from the build!

Next upgrades are def. going to be Abyssus and a long term goal: Atziri's Acuity. Not sure how realistic that is since I suck at trading, but oh well.

If you'd like to give me some pointers (Character is only like 2 days old, don't be too harsh), I'd appreciate it if you could check "LetschoDetscher" from my profile.

Cheers!

Edit; Perhaps consider listing some mods to look out for / avoid when rolling maps to the OP. Only thing "missing", I think!
Last edited by Fetus on Mar 24, 2017, 8:05:10 AM
4 tries on lab merc yesterday....

1. disc
2. game crash
3. died
4. disc

Well not my day....
Aside from lab things are great ... whats the next gear upgrade i should go for?

Current gear:
Spoiler
Thank you for the build, I decided to grab the extra frenzy charge in ranger area as it has life and leech right next to it and sword nodes at the bottom left just feel underwhelming so didnt bother with those.

Not bothered to cap the resistances yet, sitting at abour 40 all res, any map is a cakewalk hardly get hit by anything anyway and bossess die in about 3 seconds.
Can't do phys reflect at all with this build, so far its the only weakness I've found.
@return33
Master craft your rings and amulet

@_Alcatraz_
You can't do physical reflect maps now, and you won't be able to do them ... ever actually.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
@KorgothBG

hey i want to thank you for this build guide, si awesom and easy to understand, im lvl 52 right now and i equiped all gem, but my problem is with the main skill "Flicker" sometime when i use the skill it kill all without stoping moving until all mobs are dead, but sometime like in dried lake, when i use the skill, he just hit 1 or 2 mobs from a pack and stop, and i get killed.

Can you give me a tips to right use the skill?

normaly i press the skill bouton and dont move my finger. im doing something wrong?

i can see in your videos, when you are killing a boss, your flicker skill dnt stp spamming the boss, and is not the same for me.

sorry for my english is not perfect.

Last edited by whitetee03 on Mar 24, 2017, 11:10:52 AM
Well there are 2 possible reasons - you don't have enough frenzy charges (which shouldn't really happen) or you run out of mana (again .. shouldn't happen if you follow the guide ... do you have mana leech from your passive skill tree?)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
yeah i have plenty of mana and i have mana leech from the passive, im running only with Herald of ash,assasin mark and Blood Rage, the problem is the frenzy :(, can you check my Gears please? i cant affort the same sword you have but i have 5link one, and i use tabula, oh yeah with only 1.4k hp -_-
I've noticed that getting stunned sometimes stops flicker strike until I release the button and press it again, have you tried that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info