[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

@errRel
Oh man, you are missing some fundamental PoE knowlege. Support gems affect skills that are directly linked to them. For Example let's take a look at your gloves - they have 3 sockets and all of those 3 sockets are linked. In the sockets you have the skill "Leap Slam" and the support gems "Blood Magic" and "Faster Attacks" and because the sockets where the support gems are socketed are linked to the socket where the Leap Slam is socketed they will affect that skill
Now let's examine your sword - while it does have 6 sockets they are not all linked together. In fact of the 6 sockets you have 3 linked together (2 red + 1 blue), another 2 linked together (1 red + 1 green) and 1 compeltely unlicket socket (red). Your flicker strike support gem is socketed in the group of 2 linked sockets - the red and the green one, and in the red socket, linked to the socket where your flicker strike is, you have Melee physical Damage support gem. Because of that the Melee physical Damage support gem will affect your flicker strike. Unfortunatelly all of the other support gems (Fortify, Multistrike, Increased Critical Strikes and Damage on full life) that are in sockets which are not linked to the socket where your flicker strike WILL NOT AFFECT YOUR FLICKER STRIKE at all!
There are many wrong things about your sockets - long story short - your ice crash is not linked to any support gems, your blasphemy is not linked to your assassin's mark, you have leveled up your cast when damage taken and immortal call when the guide tells you not to, your frenzy is not linked to anything.
i'd Suggest that you read this wiki page: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Item_socket

@Undicesimo
Yes it is still recommended

@FernetB
This is true, though i never experienced problems regarding frenzy charges myself. I've tested Blade Vortex with CWDT but i found it to be very inconsistent and honestly not proccing often enough to justify the sockets. Maybe that's just me though ... in any case it's definitely worth using if you are not using Kaom's Heart (which i strongly suggest that you use). To each his own of course and if you find it to be working well for you i'll say stick to it!

@Griff112
Kaom's heart

@kamidak
Evasion evasdes only attacks. Now on the Daresso vs Belly. There isn't really a clear winner in my opinion. Daresso gives you leech, endurance charge generation and dodge while Belly boost your life pool much more significantly.

@MysticN
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I'm at 6.2k life and I just got one shotted at the Beacon boss.

Do you think Acrobatics is good for this build? Since you can deal with trash easy wouldn't it be better to put those point's in a bigger HP pool?

I don't see how this build will be able to solo guardians, what are the benchmarks for those?

heres all my gear: What can use improving?

IGN - Imgur
Last edited by Madbeats on Aug 22, 2017, 11:59:35 AM
What were the mods of the map? - reesistances? Multiple damage mods?
Level up, also i'm not sure what your jewel are, perhaps there is room for upgrade there. Also 40% Abyssus.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
What were the mods of the map? - reesistances? Multiple damage mods?
Level up, also i'm not sure what your jewel are, perhaps there is room for upgrade there. Also 40% Abyssus.

all jewels have 6-7% life

Can you comment on the questions about guardians/acrobatics please?
IGN - Imgur
I've answered about acrobatics in a huge post with calculations and whatnot regarding acrobatics a few pages. Guardians ... what can depending on the mods it can be sketchy but they are doable. Most of them besides Minotaur are more about your ability to dodge and not about your stats anyway ... Same goes for shaper.
Good build.

I'll try a similar tree with starforge and a raider to compare dps. Oro's damage is somewhat lacking at map tiers 14-15. (Maybe because my gems aren't 20/20 yet).
hey man, im loving ur build so far

for now i am using belly west and i have 4links that i can make something with that

i am working with cwdt 1lvl + bladevortex 8lvl + 20lvl curse on hit + 20lvl enfeebee, it gives me some more guard when jumping to alot of mobs, but is there any better choice to make use of 4 link?

my warchef is supported with maim and melee dps + summon ice golem

i am thinking that there is something usefull that can make bosses less accurate or less defensive, any ideas?

Enfeeble would be the best defensive curse, though i must note that Act and map bosses have 60% less Curse Effect and The Shaper and the guardians have 80% less Curse Effect so curses aren't.
Hey mate,could you take a look at my profile ? My damage is really lacking,i know i dont have a 6l terminus,but still..20k dps isnt a bit low with all my flasks ?
Flicker strike DOES NOT DISPLAY DPS it displays damage per use, multiply that to your attacks per second and you'll get your DPS. And yeah you don't have a 6L and you don't have a Taste of Hate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info