[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

I have around 85% crit chance while in a map, with .33 mana leech as well as atziris acuity with a 96 mana pool left from reserves, yet I still sometimes dip below 40 mana which doeesnt allow me to cast flicker strike and I end up dying..

How do I combat this? Is this because I somehow did not crit?
IGN - Imgur
Honestly i never faced such problems with such stats. Getting a jewel with mana per hit could fix the issue or try getting some more mana leech and see how that works out.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Aug 21, 2017, 11:30:28 AM
What can i do if i dont have enough mana ?
And what is the way to have best elemental resistans ?
It's all in the guide ... but oh well some quotes:

"Between level 51 and 75 it was a bit hard for me to sustain my mana while constantly using flicker strike so i had to pick up the Spirit Void passive - do the same if you feel that you run out of mana. Sticking to mana flask until you sort your mana problems out is also advised."

"Note that it is very important to have some mana leech to sustain your flicker strike! Take a node or two ( or even 2 + Spirit Void early on ) if needed!"

For resistances - just get gear with resistances and also another quote

"I should mention that the proposed skill trees barely give any elemental resistances because it isn't that hard to cap them without spending passives. With that said please remember that you MUST cap your resistances! If needed spend passive points to achieve that! There are plenty of great resistance passives (such as Diamond Skin, Sentinel and the passives behind them, Cloth and Chain is another excellent option) don't be afraid to use them if needed!"
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Thank you. Sorry, I probably missed it when reading.

And another question, if I have a mana leech, will I jump off the bosses? This is the main reason why they are difficult to kill.

I apologize for the bad english.
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Honestly i never faced such problems with such stats. Getting a jewel with mana per hit could fix the issue or try getting some more mana leech and see how that works out.

I tried more mana leech but it didn't matter, I'm already leeching a huge number since it's instant.

here are my stats right now, I honestly don't know why it happens.

Offense w/o powercharges:
Mana Reserve:
Defense:

my flicker strike costs 41 mana.

Does this narrow it down? Because I'm clueless.

I wanna note it doesn't happen often, but often enough to where it's a concern.
IGN - Imgur
Last edited by Madbeats on Aug 21, 2017, 11:48:53 AM
@StephenskySThe build literally does not function with no mana leech.

@Madbeats
When i look at the stats everything seems in order. Perhaps you were doing a map with no leech ... i don't really know...
I'll figure it out I'm sure.

Another question I had, I tried doing a t15 beachead map and I would pretty much get one shotted (with acuity equipped) With the stats I showed you what would you recommend I need to adjust to be able to do beachead deathless?
IGN - Imgur
Can you post your gear?
Hey guys,

I was just wondering if there is a discussion or some info on terminus vs Oro's sacrifice. I have both and just wonder if oros would scale better for end game. I bet you have tried both and could give me some info. (most of the info I could find is outdated for 3.0)

Thank you
Last edited by reedgis on Aug 21, 2017, 3:42:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info