Is pvp alive in this game?

"
IceDeal wrote:
Lol, is HoT really the russian hype right now ?

Jesus those people really are cancer...

lol are you really surprised at this? Players in the US were irate that the Russians could play with us because they're generally the worst people in almost every game they play.

As for HoT, I can't really say I've seen much of it around lately. I might just be lucky though.

And as for MarkuscvzvsvzvsvVsvVsvzczszvszzczs's comment, I CAN blame the players and do, especially when they make the choice to go with shit we often complain about, like secondary damage and shit like that. Perspective or not, I think some people are just reaching; "Your shit is broken so it's okay if I go EA" sort of thing. I think PART of it is just them hating that they can't win by doing the bare minimum in regards to actual effort.

Either that or they just don't know what they're using is unfair.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
And as for MarkuscvzvsvzvsvVsvVsvzczszvszzczs's comment, I CAN blame the players and do, especially when they make the choice to go with shit we often complain about, like secondary damage and shit like that. Perspective or not, I think some people are just reaching; "Your shit is broken so it's okay if I go EA" sort of thing. I think PART of it is just them hating that they can't win by doing the bare minimum in regards to actual effort.

Either that or they just don't know what they're using is unfair.

Since noone else left besides the players I can understand, but it's still pointless, I think it fits well into "Don't hate the player, hate the game".
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
Head_Less wrote:
"
IceDeal wrote:
Lol, is HoT really the russian hype right now ?

Jesus those people really are cancer...

The offscreen meta could be fixed by just reverting how the map used to work back in the days. Secondary Damges skills are broken, everyone agree on that.

Sadly it s not only them. Lot of PVP regulars made Hot+block build type since this patch.
Those guys will never stop to jump on the next broken shit.

At this point I think we should ask GGG to make the inquisitor treatment to pathfinders.

Offscreen meta could also get cleaned by GGG having arrows to disapear once they go +1 screen.

But yea I miss the old map system

Offscreen meta could also get cleaned by GGG having arrows to disapear once they go +1 screen.

please tell me a win condition for rangers in such case.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:

I don t know man, maybe it would force most ranged bowers go back to bow + traps like in past.
Granted bow users would get hurt the most by such change, casters having more tools.

But when I think about such change I also think melee would need capped regen and casters can t use auto spells.

Thing is from My pov after playing things like spectral throw, the arrow travel distance is way higher than any other ranged.

At least maybe make it like spectral so ranged need to invest in proj speed to get high distance.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
Head_Less wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:

I don t know man, maybe it would force most ranged bowers go back to bow + traps like in past.
Granted bow users would get hurt the most by such change, casters having more tools.

But when I think about such change I also think melee would need capped regen and casters can t use auto spells.

Thing is from My pov after playing things like spectral throw, the arrow travel distance is way higher than any other ranged.

At least maybe make it like spectral so ranged need to invest in proj speed to get high distance.

i think what icedeal suggested is the best, after distance that further than 2 screens, names become invisible in the map. this forces rangers to initiate / force them to be able to in an out to battle. so people can't just cheese some glass cannon offscreener.

traps and mines are totally gay though.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Mar 13, 2017, 2:35:22 PM
First off this whole "don't hate the player, hate the game" thing is a cop out and bull shit.

Secondly all the things required to put PvP back together will never happen at this point. It's so far gone that you're literally left with a pipe dream. It had to of been maintained even moderately from the first day onward instead of left to dry up like a dog shit in the sun.

These guys know how to pour on content but have no clue what happens next. They'd rather the game populated by nerdy douche bags that fork out cash all day for mtx and participate in races/stream/mis lead the other sheep then have open minded PvP'ers telling them they fucked up this or that anyways. I forgot you also have to post on reddit ever move you make too, "i gotz an orb 'o chance tuday hur hur checkz it out broz"
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Mar 13, 2017, 5:08:29 PM
a few months ago, i honestly didn't think pvp in this game could have gotten worse (EA spam). and yet, it did.

it got so much worse.

it's horrible. don't even bother.

it's nothing but garbage players using the most OP/broken skills in the game, skills that the devs should honestly be ashamed of.

what little hope i had of the community self-policing pvp (ala d2) is dead and buried.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Just popup in the std arena for the lulz and it was the usual pathfinder fest with a mix of hot, some weirdass zerphy stuff, Scorching Ray and the rumi number one fan trying to kill you with his Winter.
enchant.

Absolute trash, at least the league is kinda fun for now.
"
IceDeal wrote:
Just popup in the std arena for the lulz and it was the usual pathfinder fest with a mix of hot, some weirdass zerphy stuff, Scorching Ray and the rumi number one fan trying to kill you with his Winter.
enchant.

Absolute trash, at least the league is kinda fun for now.

Would be cool if league stones become a permanent part of the game. Those breaches are real good, wish I played that league.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
I vote to enable Vaal skills in Arena. If GGG is gonna do PVP wrong, they may as well do it right.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info