Is pvp alive in this game?

Is pvp alive in end game etc? thanks.
Last bumped on Mar 17, 2017, 12:44:27 AM
Not really atm bc the devs don't make it a priority to even barely try to fix certain things that have been cancerous for years
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
pvp whodat??
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
It's alive, sure, it's just inhabited by mostly pathfinders, Scorching Ray tanks, zerphi's users, Scold's scrubs, and EA still
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
people started moving towards from scolds zerphi to HoT mostly. I havent seen any viable scolds zerphis since the nerf.

yeah its basically alll about SR tank builds with 20k+ ES or HoT users. there are some block builds with aegis and 80k armor...

these people are killing pvp but they have no idea why.

when you tell them, "why don't you make a real build?" they tell you to get good, or find a reason to call your build abusive.

this pretty sums up pvp scene we have now.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Mar 13, 2017, 3:30:40 AM
Lol, is HoT really the russian hype right now ?

Jesus those people really are cancer...
Honestly, I can't blame the players, for you those may seem the broken ones, for someone else the shoot the red names from 2 screens away is the broken, it's all matter of perspective, think about it. Pretty much every viable build is called broken by someone.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
winstrol91 wrote:
Is pvp alive in end game etc? thanks.

PvP is still very much active, I fucking love it and queue as often as I can despite how often I lose in 1v1, 3v3, CTF, etc.

There is a really hungry PvP community out there - I come across so many people who want to PvP - they just lack confidence in their builds... and believe that the PvP community is some sort of insulated, elitist, hostile group who mocks any who dares queue up.

Granted, newer players may have a point... the megalomania often grows in correlation our PvP rating.

But in all seriousness, don't ask other people if PvP is alive - Grow it yourself.

Start queuing for 1v1, 3v3, CTF.

Do private 1v1s with yer friends to hone twitch-reflexes... and iron out weaknesses in your builds.

I think perhaps there's a misconception that anyone can queue up with an RMT forum build and dominate. As I see it, there's still something to be said about practice, learned skill, and knowing (from experience) how players react under pressure.

"
Márkusz wrote:
Honestly, I can't blame the players, for you those may seem the broken ones, for someone else the shoot the red names from 2 screens away is the broken, it's all matter of perspective, think about it. Pretty much every viable build is called broken by someone.

Yes. Perception is uniquely personal.
"
Márkusz wrote:

The offscreen meta could be fixed by just reverting how the map used to work back in the days. Secondary Damges skills are broken, everyone agree on that.
"
IceDeal wrote:
Lol, is HoT really the russian hype right now ?

Jesus those people really are cancer...

The offscreen meta could be fixed by just reverting how the map used to work back in the days. Secondary Damges skills are broken, everyone agree on that.

Sadly it s not only them. Lot of PVP regulars made Hot+block build type since this patch.
Those guys will never stop to jump on the next broken shit.

At this point I think we should ask GGG to make the inquisitor treatment to pathfinders.

Offscreen meta could also get cleaned by GGG having arrows to disapear once they go +1 screen.

But yea I miss the old map system
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Mar 13, 2017, 10:45:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info