[2.6] [LHC] The Baron SrS, Zombies and Spectres Summoner | 1000Strength |MoM, Eldritch Battery

Liking the build so far in beta. But how are you running all three auras. Fire, Ice, light?
Not the OP, but :

"
Sephiroud84 wrote:
I was looking to start this build since I ripped this morning.

Could you explain the major nodes to reach while progressing? I saw the lvl 84 build, but I have no idea what I need to get in what order. This is my first SRS so I wanted to do it right. Appreciate the information on the rest though. Gave me somewhere to start.

-Seph

I did something like that :
21 points
39 points
62 points
81 points

Add stat nodes and additional life nodes as you see fit

This is just a rough guideline. Don't forget that this is a "zombie heavy" build

"
ChestyPuller wrote:
Liking the build so far in beta. But how are you running all three auras. Fire, Ice, light?

The 3 aura needs 105% mana reserved without skill, and there is 6% less mana reserved in the build (sovereignty), so it works. Note that you'll need EB+ZO to be able to cast (you end with around 1% of your manapool unreserved)
Using this in beta 3.0 right now. Just missing Doon. Love it
Is doon going to be that good a choice now with the heralds of kitava spectres versus flame sents?

I would think I would be better off with a different weapon that buffs melee phys maybe?

I am also easily capping my resists so all the sword would do is overcap me substantially.
Last edited by ChestyPuller on Jun 11, 2017, 1:04:20 AM
"
ChestyPuller wrote:
Is doon going to be that good a choice now with the heralds of kitava spectres versus flame sents?

I would think I would be better off with a different weapon that buffs melee phys maybe?

I am also easily capping my resists so all the sword would do is overcap me substantially.

u could run the zombie sceptre or united in dreams lol
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Last edited by Dafii on Jun 13, 2017, 11:53:29 AM
"
Dafii wrote:
"
ChestyPuller wrote:

u could run the zombie sceptre or united in dreams lol

or you can be an ultra hipster and use ..

then again im doing an umblicus baron build and holy fuck its resist woes are fucking real (also 2 hander movement options make me a sad potatoe)
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Jun 14, 2017, 8:03:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info