[2.6] [LHC] The Baron SrS, Zombies and Spectres Summoner | 1000Strength |MoM, Eldritch Battery

Hey, quick question. Do you think mind over matter is worth it since you are running the tripple res buffs and have almost no mana left? or am I doing something wrong?
Is it good to use Victario's Charity and ( Necromantic Aegis ) Node in the tree ?

I just wanna take your Opinion if we use it with this build
"
zezowxw wrote:
Is it good to use Victario's Charity and ( Necromantic Aegis ) Node in the tree ?

I just wanna take your Opinion if we use it with this build

Hard to use that for endgame content on HC. You must do a well round build to forfeit stats and block from shield.
Thank you for the build.

I've been running this build and up to level 49 right now. I think I'm at 600 strength currently. Playing in SC and I am flying through levels with the uniques I can use already. I think the only change I will make is probably in the auras I am running since I'm on SC anyways but I will need to see how my resists go once I get to level 64 or so.
So I'm running this exact build, and I don't seem to have any life regen. Is this normal? Is my life regen applied to my mana shield, or have I done something horribly wrong?
I'm super new to the game, just started like a week ago. I was wondering where do you put the Efficient Training Crimson Jewel so that it is able to include the other two jewels that are used in the build. Sorry if this is a dumb question, I'm super new. Hope someone can help.

To the person above life regen is changed to energy shield regen, and you spend energy shield instead of mana because this build has very little mana after using all auras.
Last edited by Pandawgg on Mar 26, 2017, 9:02:40 PM
"
Malboljah wrote:
So I'm running this exact build, and I don't seem to have any life regen. Is this normal? Is my life regen applied to my mana shield, or have I done something horribly wrong?

Geofri's chest has Zealot's Oath on it, which applies life regen to Energy Shield. Which then is being used to protect mana through Eldritch Battery.
Great build! Currently 64 and maxed my res. Got big trouble though reaching 1000 strength but i will do that later. Any other auras you suggest? i only need purity of fire atm
"
Dreadnaughtz wrote:
Hey, quick question. Do you think mind over matter is worth it since you are running the tripple res buffs and have almost no mana left? or am I doing something wrong?

Zealot's Oath applies your life regen to your Energy Shield, which is protecting our mana due to Eldritch Battery. That means that you can cast spells off your energy shield while reserving 100% of mana.

With Mind over Matter, 30% of your dmg goes to mana before life, and as Energy Shield protects your mana now, it will take that damage.
Last edited by ieatpillowtags on Mar 29, 2017, 5:51:24 PM
Am considering this as possibly my next character. I was wondering how end game capable this build could be.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info