Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Who else found no reliquary keys so far?

I'm sure I'll find one. And if not I'll just keep buying them. But the problem, psychologically, is that for those of us who have played many (all) of the past leagues, we've been conditioned to expect that we will get to make progress towards whatever rare or unique thing the league has to offer. In talisman you didn't fight Rigwald every play session. But every play session you experienced the league, and that got you closer to the rarest thing offered by the league.

In Breach, you didn't enter Chayula's Domain every play session, but if you were running high maps, you had a reasonable chance of finding 1-3 Chayula breaches, and getting closer to the rarest thing offered by the league.

This time, the ultra rare thing, reliquary keys, are totally disassociated from the normal play experience. So not only do you not feel like you're making any progress towards finding one, but it FeelsBitersweetMan to watch your guild and friends and rotation chat and forum goers find them while you're still waiting. I suspect this annoyed feeling will go away once I find one. It is what it is I guess.
Last edited by innervation on Mar 7, 2017, 11:41:02 AM
Level 83, still no keys.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
79 and 64 still no key :( nor a exalted or divine :')

mean how rare must this key be? :S it's called legacy league without the chance to get legacy because it won't drop? well done ggg
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Found one, lol :)

but got this

So pretty happy..

Lol.
Lvl 85 no key no ex 1 divine. Not complaining though as I've found other good things.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
The league is more about all the old mods. Want to fight Rigwald again? Just run every single white stone.
Want more breeches again? Just do it.
The reliquaries are only a goodie.

For the statistics - not found one so far.
"
M0rO wrote:
"
CrownOfThorns wrote:
I agree too rare.

If one of the main aspects of the league is these league stones (which give garbage 90% of the time) and 90% of the playerbase wont even find one, its too rare.

proof 90% of players havent found one?

I think 90% is a little low, its probably closer to 95%, but I believe I saw a stat on Exalts before, and I know theyre as if not more rare than exalts. I figured they would drop 2 or 3x more than pure exalts. You do realize how many people never even make it out of normal right.
Closed Beta|Open Beta|Release|League Only
Last edited by CrownOfThorns on Mar 7, 2017, 1:21:31 PM
Lvl 72, will finish gearing soon. Still no key.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
They're at a pretty good spot. People are complaining that they're too rare. That means they are sought after, and this game thrives on items that are sought after.

this^
I dont see any any key!
None here either. :( Just started mapping last night so I'm hoping they will be more common in maps. Maybe?
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info