[3.9?] Sidefx Frost Blades - Hyped for Support +

you are missing a lot of crit and weapon ele on your gear.
SideFX, i see you took Maligaro's Virtuosity. So you sacrificied your HP. How much hp do you have? Which level maps are you able to run with this hp?
Are there any leveling uniques that are good around level 40? Ewar's Mirage is pretty good for damage, so I'm fine with weapons, but I could use a few cheap unique armor recommendations for cruel-early merc.
"
kebal wrote:
SideFX, i see you took Maligaro's Virtuosity. So you sacrificied your HP. How much hp do you have? Which level maps are you able to run with this hp?

Im going to be using yellow gloves to max my resist. I just havnt gone to upgrading them as I have not been playing the toon atm.
Ewars, Tabula, Seven league steps and Goldrim is all that you need.
Hows steel Ring VS Diamond rings for this build, what to go for?
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
"
Higorvilpon wrote:
Hello guys

Worth i get the Keystones Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics for Raider Frost Blades?

Ty

you can but not needed. maybe if ur like lv 95

Why? Can you explain please?

Which stat is better? % to physical damage or % to cold damage? Because physical is still converted to cold.
Last edited by kebal on Apr 1, 2017, 3:34:22 PM
"
kebal wrote:
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
"
Higorvilpon wrote:
Hello guys

Worth i get the Keystones Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics for Raider Frost Blades?

Ty

you can but not needed. maybe if ur like lv 95

Why? Can you explain please?

Which stat is better? % to physical damage or % to cold damage? Because physical is still converted to cold.

Flat phys over %phys and % cold over % phys. And why? because you shred all maps without it. Its not needed until you are doing hard content like t15 double boss dbl beyond type stuff.
"
Pjey wrote:
Hows steel Ring VS Diamond rings for this build, what to go for?

Steel would add more sheet. BUT its a crit based build so losing diamond for that would hurt your crit pretty hard.
Where do you get the 95 int from to be able to wear the claws?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info