[3.9?] Sidefx Frost Blades - Hyped for Support +

"
Ratedetar wrote:

You can only use 2 fight for survival gems. This much is obvious I hope. They are the only 2 mandatory gems you need to have.

The other 2 spots are meant for whatever you like, want or need. You can look at the stat priority section of the guide for what stats you want or depending on the stats you're lacking and/or need you can get them from jewels. If you don't got any good jewels to go there then don't invest talent points into them.

Jewels have the potential to offer up a lot of good stats that regular passives may not. Most builds make use of them when possible.

^ ;)
Just want to know if there's accuracy problem with this build without rings/amulet with good accuracy? Or we have decent accuracy from the skill tree?
"
Ratedetar wrote:

You can only use 2 fight for survival gems. This much is obvious I hope. They are the only 2 mandatory gems you need to have.

Okay, because i even checked Path of Exile Wiki, Jewels related section, and didn't find any mention that we can use only 2 unique jewels of the same type.
"
kebal wrote:
"
Ratedetar wrote:

Okay, because i even checked Path of Exile Wiki, Jewels related section, and didn't find any mention that we can use only 2 unique jewels of the same type.

Look at the gem there's a message "Limited to: 2"

some gems have those notes

Thank you, i haven't noticed this limitation.

If we have more money, for example 5ex, 10ex etc., can we replace Unique items with other, better and more expensive Unique items? Or do we only update our Yellow items if we have more money?
"
kebal wrote:
Thank you, i haven't noticed this limitation.

If we have more money, for example 5ex, 10ex etc., can we replace Unique items with other, better and more expensive Unique items? Or do we only update our Yellow items if we have more money?

What ?

You can change any gear you want with what ever you want at any time....
I mean that this build considers using cheap Uniques. But i have no idea which expensive Uniques can be good for this build, can you give an advice?
Can someone give advise for improving my gear?
I struggle at tier 10 maps, seems to me a lack of dps but maybe i'm wrong since i lack knowledge of this game.
Have you checked if Critical Strikes gem in your armour gives more damage than Faster attacks?
"
kebal wrote:
Have you checked if Critical Strikes gem in your armour gives more damage than Faster attacks?

Strikes is stronger then faster attacks, by far. You have plenty attacks per second. You dont need more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info