[3.9?] Sidefx Frost Blades - Hyped for Support +

Hey guys, so we are a bit further into the league now but i still have some issue with survivability (i can run up to t9-t10 so far but depending on the mod it can become troublesome, even though i don't even break a sweat during t7).

I'm playing a scion build but it is similar to this guide so if i could get any tips... :)

Currently planning to swap some items :
- all rez with the 8% res node close to shadow jewel in the tree + 2 rings (with +30 life on rings minimum)
- replacing my boots with atziri's steps for added evasion and dodge, i think it will help a bit ?
- swapping belt for a stygian belt with added life + jewel with life on it

I would like to swap my torso for a 6-link belly but those are really expensive so i won't be able to swap it for a while, any recommandation on a cheaper option?
i should be able to get almost 5000hp without the belly depending on the life rolls i got with the rings according to path of building, will that be enough to sponge the hits ?

Also i don't know what to do anymore to increase my survivability except playing better (placement seems to be the key with this build) and maybe switch some nodes?

I run fortify on whirling blades, i intend to put my culling strike on it (culling strike is on my golem but it proved to not be reliable enough...), i think getting fortify lvl 21 will go a long way?

Are you running the boss? This is not a bossing build. It's a mapping build. Bosses should be skipped. Otherwise, position yourself really carefully and use whirling blades like its going out of style.
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
What do u put in another 3 link setup if you use lightpoacher? Thanks for answers
hypothermia or ice bite ?

so the Shade Form from Shroud of the lightless makes you more difficult to see and gives you invulnerable to physical damage, and the level 20 penetration makes you penetrate 37% of elemental resistances. Do you still think it'd be BiS? wondering if i should make this my chase unique
What's the consensus on Yriel's Fostering chest piece? Is the minion a hassle to keep alive?
"
darciaz wrote:
Are you running the boss? This is not a bossing build. It's a mapping build. Bosses should be skipped. Otherwise, position yourself really carefully and use whirling blades like its going out of style.

Yes i do, humpf didn't know that, my final build with varunastra is supposed to be able to take down shaper and guardians (the guy was facetanking shapper in 3.0)
"
tirrorex wrote:
"
darciaz wrote:

Yes i do, humpf didn't know that, my final build with varunastra is supposed to be able to take down shaper and guardians (the guy was facetanking shapper in 3.0)

Face tanking anything in 3.0 is irrelevant, vaal pact is always normally why or how.
Is this build good as a pathfinder?
i thinking of using molten strike for boss
while frost blade for mob and boss also

░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info