[3.9?] Sidefx Frost Blades - Hyped for Support +

"
Sidefx06 wrote:
"
Balantakos wrote:

The following unique monsters are no longer Immune to Freeze, and instead have a minimum action speed that they will be set to if they are frozen: The Shaper, Guardian of the Chimera, Guardian of the Minotaur, Guardian of the Hydra, Guardian of the Phoenix, Vision of Justice, The Goddess, Argus, Abaxoth, the End of All That Is, Haast, Unrelenting Frost, Atziri, Queen of the Vaal, Vessel of the Vaal, Atziri's Devoted, K'aj A'alai, K'aj Y'ara'az, K'aj Q'ura, A'alai, Y'ara'az, Q'ura, Tormented Temptress.

EZZZZ

ahhh yee

Path Of Building just got the update.
Updated boys! I will be live on my stream all weekend long so please come ask your questions! See you all Friday :)
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
Updated boys! I will be live on my stream all weekend long so please come ask your questions! See you all Friday :)

Thanks a lot for the update..just some random questions..

At the end we need/take vaal pact lol.

Do you think we should remove the 1 jewell later and add something from the new ones?
Abyss jewells seems strong...like the elder items.

Also since they introduce new bosses, frost blades its viable for almost all the bosses?

I wanna finally solo something because all of my builds were only for farm maps, not bosses.

Thanks again for the update looking forward for more.
"
Balantakos wrote:
"
Sidefx06 wrote:

Thanks a lot for the update..just some random questions..

At the end we need/take vaal pact lol.

Do you think we should remove the 1 jewell later and add something from the new ones?
Abyss jewells seems strong...like the elder items.

Also since they introduce new bosses, frost blades its viable for almost all the bosses?

I wanna finally solo something because all of my builds were only for farm maps, not bosses.

Thanks again for the update looking forward for more.

Well, gear will be updated as we find new stuff that are OP with the build, as far as the new bosses we dont know. not yet.

This build is a mapper before anything It CAN kill bosses but its not easy compared to other builds. We might have a better time now with perma freezing bosses but we also now have to dodge mechanics a little more. I tested the build with life leech no vaal pact and it was fine, so the double leech should be gg.
Hi man,

awesome build! (I will speed level this tomorrow). A slight different version but your guide is the base :)

Just a question. What about swapping out cold pen and add in a ice bite support. That increases the overall damage of normal mobs. Against shaper, cold pen is just a bit better.

What do you say?

Also Added Cold Damage support is a good alternative to it (brings 25.6 % more damage while ice bite gives 25.1 % (it also increases chance to freeze from 30 % to 45) and cold pen gives 19,8 %).

You think the new gem "ancestral call" will be of any use in this build?

Another thought: You could easily spec out for wildstrike later on right?
Last edited by dhuber666 on Dec 7, 2017, 2:17:11 PM
Farmed shaper ez with frostblades on harbringer after 2 weeks of playing this build its easy viable uber atziri also but u need good positioning with multistrike on.
This was my league starter in Harbinger and mapping was op with it but bosses....Dunno why, but bosses were pains in the ass.I hope this bosses are not immune to freeze thing will be ok, otherwise i fear i cant start with this build.Does anybody knows how effective will this freeze thing be?
Hi There,

Thanks for your great JOB here!

It will be my second league i play. Will this build be easy for leveling? What equipment should we use before we get these legendary stuff? Hopefully the bosses will be easier in 3.1
Some question answers:

1. You think the new gem "ancestral call" will be of any use in this build? - we will have to find out tomorrow :)

2.Just a question. What about swapping out cold pen and add in a ice bite support. That increases the overall damage of normal mobs. Against shaper, cold pen is just a bit better. - You are correct but over all I much rather added cold in place of Icebite.

3. Will freezing bosses make this build easier for bossing? - Thats the hope right? But over all I do think it will help.

4. What equipment should we use before we get these legendary stuff? - The main things early to focus on getting is EWARS and always upgrade ur OH with better foils. Also try to gran your Touch of anguish early, they tend to price jump.

5. Any and all other questions I will see you tomorrow LIVE for the launch <3 much love and goodnight!
Really feel like you you should remove Abyssus. It's really inflating your dps, but it's not really realistic to use it with 4.7k life and no real mitigation. I understand gear isn't really set in stone but it's misleading to advertise 1 mil dps when 500 - 600k is more realistic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info