[3.9?] Sidefx Frost Blades - Hyped for Support +

"
Sidefx06 wrote:
"
demivion wrote:
Dude, you need to remake this build from the ground up. Completely bullshit inflated DPS numbers, no defense, and abyssus? I wanted to try it but had to LOL when I saw how you made it in PoB

The build will be made to adjust to no vaal pact that is not a issue, And the numbers are not inflated. Please go spread your toxicity else where. If you are interested in the build then be a part of the community if not, move along.

Are you gonna make any Windripper Build guide? (I saw you play a bow build in this league)
"
Balantakos wrote:
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
"
demivion wrote:
Dude, you need to remake this build from the ground up. Completely bullshit inflated DPS numbers, no defense, and abyssus? I wanted to try it but had to LOL when I saw how you made it in PoB

The build will be made to adjust to no vaal pact that is not a issue, And the numbers are not inflated. Please go spread your toxicity else where. If you are interested in the build then be a part of the community if not, move along.

Are you gonna make any Windripper Build guide? (I saw you play a bow build in this league)

No i will not be, as there is plenty of windripper builds already. I already have my work cut out for me with all the guides i have to update lol. sorry!
What do u think about new unique White Wind? Pure cold damage and about 500 dps.
Last edited by Sessvisto on Dec 3, 2017, 10:24:26 AM
Are you gonna try make the guide ready before the league starts?

UPDATE: I will be working everyday UP TO the day of the new league. I will be doing everything I can in my free time to get at least the skill trees ready for this build. If they are not ready for one of my builds or uploaded to the site or in last leagues issue have broken links. DO NOT MESSAGE ME HERE ( I do not read PoE Inbox). Always easier to get in touch with me on my stream Twitch.tv/Sidefxmayinclde Hope you are all excited for this expansion as I am. See you Friday!
Update - Said I would once it hits standard.

Self Buffed in HO - 424k tooltip with AP up 359k without.

Fully Buffed with flask and charges ~1.5 mil tooltip
Last edited by tMShubar on Dec 5, 2017, 7:12:16 AM
Are we affected from the nerfs?
"
Balantakos wrote:

As of now, the only one that hurts us is losing Vaal Pact but that the point of me playing it hard when league starts is to figure out how to make the build strong again without it. We will know more today after all the information is passed to us.

As far as the new dagger, It looks really good the issue is we NEED the chain and using gain gem is a huge hit to DPS so I might actually look into trying deadeye with dagger for a bit :) We will see whats to come.
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
"
Balantakos wrote:

As of now, the only one that hurts us is losing Vaal Pact but that the point of me playing it hard when league starts is to figure out how to make the build strong again without it. We will know more today after all the information is passed to us.

As far as the new dagger, It looks really good the issue is we NEED the chain and using gain gem is a huge hit to DPS so I might actually look into trying deadeye with dagger for a bit :) We will see whats to come.

The following unique monsters are no longer Immune to Freeze, and instead have a minimum action speed that they will be set to if they are frozen: The Shaper, Guardian of the Chimera, Guardian of the Minotaur, Guardian of the Hydra, Guardian of the Phoenix, Vision of Justice, The Goddess, Argus, Abaxoth, the End of All That Is, Haast, Unrelenting Frost, Atziri, Queen of the Vaal, Vessel of the Vaal, Atziri's Devoted, K'aj A'alai, K'aj Y'ara'az, K'aj Q'ura, A'alai, Y'ara'az, Q'ura, Tormented Temptress.

EZZZZ
"
Balantakos wrote:

The following unique monsters are no longer Immune to Freeze, and instead have a minimum action speed that they will be set to if they are frozen: The Shaper, Guardian of the Chimera, Guardian of the Minotaur, Guardian of the Hydra, Guardian of the Phoenix, Vision of Justice, The Goddess, Argus, Abaxoth, the End of All That Is, Haast, Unrelenting Frost, Atziri, Queen of the Vaal, Vessel of the Vaal, Atziri's Devoted, K'aj A'alai, K'aj Y'ara'az, K'aj Q'ura, A'alai, Y'ara'az, Q'ura, Tormented Temptress.

EZZZZ

ahhh yee

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info