[3.9?] Sidefx Frost Blades - Hyped for Support +

"
rom4248 wrote:
Ok ty .

Also, after frostblade do you know what is our best damage output ?

I don't anderstand how you can put assassin mark with the buff too , it's seems to never proc the mark .

dont use ele focus. you dont have the damage for it.
"
WillieS wrote:
Cant wear abyssus against a phys boss without being careful. Also a taste of hate or basalt can help with bigger hits

I'm not wearing an Abyssus though.
"
NonMagical wrote:
"
WillieS wrote:
Cant wear abyssus against a phys boss without being careful. Also a taste of hate or basalt can help with bigger hits

Then wear one, It'll help A LOT
"
Starzee wrote:
"
NonMagical wrote:
"
WillieS wrote:

Then wear one, It'll help A LOT

My current issue is those t13+ bosses can 1 shot me. I don't think losing HP and taking increased 40% phys damage is going to be helpful...
So after some hours in SSF I have come to conclusion that this is definitely not a build for T10+.

On the damage front I can I see how it gets better and better. However, damage mitigation is a whole other beast. We don't generate endurance charges, no reliable way to generate them either. Far too little HP nodes have been taken to get a decent amount of lifepool going even with good gear.

Even if I get to, say 6k HP, I have no armour, no end charges for immortal call. Which means if RNG decides to fck me, I will get one shot even from a yellow mob. Maybe in non-SSF it is a different story, but in SSF this build is a no-go after the initial mapping. Because I either have to kill the enemy before they strike or they kill me if I dont evade.
Last edited by narrus on Aug 17, 2017, 5:49:01 AM
"
NonMagical wrote:

My current issue is those t13+ bosses can 1 shot me. I don't think losing HP and taking increased 40% phys damage is going to be helpful...

I mean, I have no issue with that boss even wearing a Abyssus. I built even more for dps, skipping some life nodes, I'm only on 4.2k life. Along with some placeholder gear. Nothing in a map touches me so I don't need to worry there. As for bosses my dps is high enough to burn them down quickly along with some nice flasks and correct positioning. That said I do build up to 10 frenzy charges which helps.
Last edited by Starzee on Aug 17, 2017, 6:15:14 AM
"
Starzee wrote:
"
NonMagical wrote:

I mean, I have no issue with that boss even wearing a Abyssus. I built even more for dps, skipping some life nodes, I'm only on 4.2k life. Along with some placeholder gear. Nothing in a map touches me so I don't need to worry there. As for bosses my dps is high enough to burn them down quickly along with some nice flasks and correct positioning. That said I do build up to 10 frenzy charges which helps.

Look at my PoB link. I have almost 5k life and those stats I listed earlier and multiple T13+ bosses are 1 shot worthy. You are saying you can survive a leap slam from the goat in Gorge at < 4.5k hp? What about with damage mods? Cause it definitely one shots me.

I'm not suggesting all bosses 1 shot me. I was able to do Palace without dying. Just certain bosses. Overgrown Ruin, for example, tore me to shreds. Have you done the Overgrown Ruin bosses?
Last edited by NonMagical on Aug 17, 2017, 6:31:13 AM
What can i change in my equipment? have kinda low hp and res 4641hp atm and 76% fire, 85%cold, 102% lightning.
Last edited by Zniwcio on Aug 17, 2017, 8:04:20 AM
What pantheons did you take and or upgrade?

I have major = soul of lunaris, minor = soul of yugul. I have one vessel but didn't upgrade anything yet.

Also, i have 3.9k HP with a tabula. How much HP will i get if i get a belly with a good roll?
Last edited by MrProtoX on Aug 17, 2017, 8:30:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info