(unsolved) Constant unstable frames, drops in frames, freeze frames, etc.

This is exactly what me and my friends have been experiencing since this new league started. During breach the game ran fine without a hitch, and I had bought a brand new System during that league aswell. But now I'm just having insane frame drops In places I've never had during the breach league. I'm running on a Sapphire Rx480 8gb and a 6600K with 16Gbs of RAM, max settings in breach was 250-270 fps with no frame drops anywhere. Now it's just all over the place.
Last edited by Liyern on Mar 26, 2017, 10:33:57 AM
Same problem here – just like every person i know.
No solution for now, any idea?
day 27:
still no sign of hope, but we kept our chins high and our flicker strikes at a minimum.
We must contiue, for there must be a solution.
Dungeons IIII
Similar problems over here, as of the last few days. Consistent 60 fps with latency spikes freezing up the game, lag has never been an issue before.
Read forum technical help and noticed i shouldn't have bumped this thread, removed comment and will make my own
Last edited by Snuggledatbutt on May 24, 2017, 4:10:03 AM
"
Read forum technical help and noticed i shouldn't have bumped this thread, removed comment and will make my own

Don't worry they won't move a finger even if you respect the forum's rules properly. =)
Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.
"

Thanks, appreciate it! :-) Only way the community can help you effectively.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on May 25, 2017, 8:48:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info