(unsolved) Constant unstable frames, drops in frames, freeze frames, etc.

Having all the same prolems aswell !
Same here,

However I have noted the FPS rate is different depending on the zones you are in. For example sewer is approx fine with a more or less constant 60 fps while if I am in the marketplace it goes crazy and varies between 5 and 110.

It have noted that things got worst since 2 days ago.

Any help would be appreciated

edit: here is my winMTR http://pastebin.com/hVcy9m3M if anybody can help ;)
Last edited by Drinas on Mar 9, 2017, 6:18:42 PM
Update:
-havnt crashed for a whole day, seems like the patch did fix it :D
-still droppin frames
-have begon to rubberband more, dont know if my pc is dying or the server is too active, my ping is more or less stabel
-when you use a strong box leaguestone on a map with additional strongboxes, the leagues stone overrules the map, so it will only have the additional strongboxes from the league stone, this is a bug, but why not add it here too.

Spoiler
nothing was fixed
Dungeons IIII
Last edited by Lolomawisoft on Mar 25, 2017, 6:37:47 PM
Interesting, i thought i was alone as i haven't read anyone else having Alt/Tab crash AND jerky FPS. My problems started with the graphics update and it's been a nightmare sinse. I couldn't bother to play Breach cause it was a slideshow.

It seems completly random, i can be standing i hideout with 60FPS (framelimited to) and the all of a sudden it bogs down to 30FPS or whatever, there is a memory leak or something. When all is good i can have a constant 60FPS in a zone no matter what's on screen. Every new zone is a test of patiance, as it either has the "bog down" in effect, or not. The lack of continuity is midly irritating.

Also had zone crashes but that's been fixed with latest patch it seems. But can't play windowed or Alt/Tab which makes SSF the only option really. I wish the vould revert the graphics patch sinse it has caused me nothing but problems.

I have tried everything, and with launch options and whatnot i have made it run as best as i can, but the issue lies not here. I run every other game in accordance to my hardware, exept this.

I have written to techsupport but they seem busy. I'll post an update if i get one.
“Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
Update:
I'm back where i started, im crashing, im lagging in frames, and the rubberbanding has been taking to a whole new level
Dungeons IIII
Its getting worse more of my friends have problems with lag and frame drops.
I dont know what to do really, should i just stop playing, because its clearly not getting better, and support is out of reach.
_!_@--?
Dungeons IIII
They don't give a fuck. Had same issues so I left last league after a week or so. Came back 3 days ago and leaving again. They only care about pumping out MTX as fast as possible. Fuck performance, right...
In todays news:
2017/03/17 12:42:39 90098562 65 [WARN Client 7576] FMOD MISSING EVENT: event:/Sound Effects/ItemSounds/flaskdrink.ogg2d caused me to crash mid breach
Dungeons IIII
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAJLrxIc_H4&feature=youtu.be

apperently noone watches more than 10seconds of videos...
1min mark i gues somewhere around that i think something happens maybe idk fuc this shlt
Dungeons IIII
Last edited by Lolomawisoft on Mar 25, 2017, 4:20:14 PM
So support got back to me...

"Thank you for the message and I am sorry to hear about this. We are truly sorry for the delay. Can you please let us know if this is still an issue? We have released a few patches that may have helped"

yea so ill just wait for them to answer on my.

hope they dont release more patches in the next 3 weeks so hell have to ask that again...
Dungeons IIII

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info