[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

Rico, I wanted your thoughts specifically on this idea.

What do you think about taking the 5 extra points/health nodes attached to constitution (right above the 3 attack speed/berserking nodes) and using them to reach the blood magic capstone (from the juggernaut health nodes) and the 3 health nodes passives behind it instead.

In total we go from an extra 25% HP on original tree to an extra 25% HP, and extra 20 STR, and a free gem slot on kingsguard 6L cyclone setup with this idea, all though it would cost 1 extra node, or 2 assuming you dont use the extra life node on the other side of juggernaut.

Would it mess anything up with the arcane surge switch, thats the only issue I could think of, I didnt know if surge would just use "X" amount of life instead of mana in that scenario.

(follow up question would be, what would be best used in the cyclone setup assuming it worked, or assuming you dropped the switch, I was thinking Culling Strike b/c not only is that 10% free life on bosses with 20% quality thats an free 10% attack speed towards your cyclone 4.5aps)
Last edited by JCOH35 on Jan 6, 2018, 12:46:13 AM
This is my current Gear with 0 Ascendancy done and just wanted to see what it was like with out and it still is crazy good with NONE of the Ascendancy points lol. Well that was fun now time to go get those points to see how much more crazy it is lool.

Thanks loved to try this build again in the new age of 3.1 !~

BEST GAME EVER
Last edited by Jihadjoe on Jan 6, 2018, 1:09:22 AM
"
GladiatorUA wrote:
"
gtankbr wrote:
I have purity of fire 20, most life regen nodes (including ones out of the build) and sitting at 126% fire res, (83%) and it still drops me. Not crazy fast and it can ALMOST be fully sustained with the fortify on, but it's still dropping my health. Was the same on the previous league. I`m almost 91 though so it's not gonna be that long for 93.
So what if it drops you? Pop a ruby flask. Pop a health pot. Carry anti burning flask and you're good to go.

Erm, what? Popping burning flask will immediately stop RF effect. Doesn't make any sense. the only thing helping here is popping ruby to slow down leech and life flask, but no removes burning.
"
Erikthethird wrote:
"
ArchD3vi1 wrote:
Thank you for answer i will stay at 4.76 aps and it's fine ;)

Managed to kill Shaper just some minutes ago - again great Build!

This makes absolutely no sense, why would you ever stay at 4.76 and only do 4 discharges/s when you already have a CDR belt? You should sell your belt instead then as its useless, the only useful stat on your belt currently is the belt base, 79 life and your resist, you can find way better belts for 1 chaos.

If i where you, i would remove the Berserking attack speed nodes, im pretty sure you can remove all 3 nodes and still have over 4.5aps ( if you are below you can level your additional acc gem futher )
Then you will do 5 discharges/s and have 3 more nodes in your skill tree you can put into life or an additional curse like i did.

Hi thx for intented me to my misunderstood. I thought i can reach 5charges/s at 4.7 aps.
Can't drop berserker-nodes then i have not enough aps but switched jewel and stay at 4.6 aps and it's different... ;)
Hello just lvling this build now, something im not understanding
the 5 discharge per sec is it not possible with scold helmet? if i have 4.5 aps with cyclone do i need cooldown recovery belt?
is devoto with enchant, 5 discharges per sec better than scold without enchant and 4 discharges?

thanks
"
sivertry wrote:
the 5 discharge per sec is it not possible with scold helmet? if i have 4.5 aps with cyclone do i need cooldown recovery belt?
is devoto with enchant, 5 discharges per sec better than scold without enchant and 4 discharges?

thanks

Hi you have to get a CDR belt because the Mjölner has an internal cooldown of 250ms.

Only with an CDR-Belt (17% cooldownreduction minimu if i rembember right) and 4.5 aps you get 5 discharges/s.

With Scold's it might get hard to reach 4.5 aps last league there was the Belt "The Flow Untethered" which gives CDR and attack speed.
"
ArchD3vi1 wrote:
"
sivertry wrote:

thanks

Hi you have to get a CDR belt because the Mjölner has an internal cooldown of 250ms.

Only with an CDR-Belt (17% cooldownreduction minimu if i rembember right) and 4.5 aps you get 5 discharges/s.

With Scold's it might get hard to reach 4.5 aps last league there was the Belt "The Flow Untethered" which gives CDR and attack speed.

thanks for answer, but is using devoto to get 5 discharges better than scold with 4?
"
sivertry wrote:
"
ArchD3vi1 wrote:
"
sivertry wrote:

thanks

thanks for answer, but is using devoto to get 5 discharges better than scold with 4?

Yes.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Looking for some gear feedback here:

What are the pantheon passives for this build?! quite some important nodes you should have in your guide if i am not blind and have missed it, Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info