[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

Why do we use this belt tho? I dont see anything extremely good to it for build that rare belt cant have

Last edited by Ezevade on Jan 3, 2018, 12:38:06 PM
what about righnous fire?
Hey ! I got Empower lvl 2 and wanted to use my 3 Purity.. But couldn't shield charge. Just used Reduced Mana Support and now I can use it ! A little tips you can (may be) put in the guide ? :)
The meginords is popular for the corruption of +1 max endurance charges, not the base explicit stats allthough they are decent which is why its so heavily used with the proper corruption for people that donthave 4.5aps for 5 discharges.

@GadukO; No-one uses a Lv2 enlighten, assuming you meant enlighten not empower. A lv3 enlighten is very cheap and thats already in the guide, ideally down the road you want to farm enough for a lv4 enlighten but ya, toss that reduced mana gem lol and just pick up a lv3 one for now if your new/low on money.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Jan 3, 2018, 11:48:33 PM
"
Gaduk0 wrote:
Hey ! I got Empower lvl 2 and wanted to use my 3 Purity.. But couldn't shield charge. Just used Reduced Mana Support and now I can use it ! A little tips you can (may be) put in the guide ? :)

Not sure about Empower, but lvl 3 Enlighten reduces mana used so you can shield charge then :)
Hi Rico i want to thank you for sharing these amazing build at first! I have really a great time in Abyss with it. :)

I got lucky and get a CDR-belt (19%) together with Devoto's and a 6-link Kingsgurard i achieved 4.76 aps to get 5discharges/s with my current setup the gameplay feels quite well.

My question is about the acc-gem my is only 20/16 atm if i continue to level it i will get more aps. You're excel-calculation show's at 5 aps one get only 4discharges/s though you can get aps till 4.99 aps and still achiev 5 discharges/s? Or is there an breakpoint earlier let's say at 4.8 aps for example at witch stage the discharges/s are reduced?

Shaper down in ASC.
Thx @RicoKGB for that great powerful build!

My gear:
"
ArchD3vi1 wrote:
Hi Rico i want to thank you for sharing these amazing build at first! I have really a great time in Abyss with it. :)

I got lucky and get a CDR-belt (19%) together with Devoto's and a 6-link Kingsgurard i achieved 4.76 aps to get 5discharges/s with my current setup the gameplay feels quite well.

My question is about the acc-gem my is only 20/16 atm if i continue to level it i will get more aps. You're excel-calculation show's at 5 aps one get only 4discharges/s though you can get aps till 4.99 aps and still achiev 5 discharges/s? Or is there an breakpoint earlier let's say at 4.8 aps for example at witch stage the discharges/s are reduced?

The break point is at 4.7 if I remember correctly.

@danis gratz! Nice gear on ASC.

Im currently skying in mountains so I cannot anserw all the questions or analyze someones char, my ipad is all I have. However as I can see others do amazing job anserwing those questions for me - thx again guys!
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Thank you for answer i will stay at 4.76 aps and it's fine ;)

Managed to kill Shaper just some minutes ago - again great Build!
Hi Rico!

First and foremost, absolutely love this build. Played in in Harbinger league, played it in Standard afterwards and am playing it now in Abyss. Great job putting it together!

I have a couple questions:

- Devoto's with 40% Discharge damage. Worth it? PoB doesn't really say anything when I add the enchant.
- Scold's Bridle. I'm trying to figure out where to chance the Mind Cages since there's no Torment in Zana.
- Blood rage on the off slot. Is it worth it to run it for the extra 3 frenzy charges? (Until I can sustain RF @ 93)

Thank you!!!
Last edited by gtankbr on Jan 4, 2018, 3:40:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info