[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

"
gtankbr wrote:
(Until I can sustain RF @ 93)
You can sustain RF waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay earlier than that. If you have lvl20 purity of fire and life regen nodes.
I have purity of fire 20, most life regen nodes (including ones out of the build) and sitting at 126% fire res, (83%) and it still drops me. Not crazy fast and it can ALMOST be fully sustained with the fortify on, but it's still dropping my health. Was the same on the previous league. I`m almost 91 though so it's not gonna be that long for 93.
Last edited by gtankbr on Jan 4, 2018, 5:18:18 PM
So The change from devotos to scolds doesnt make 100% sense to me, in what way is the build taking advantage of scolds?
"
gtankbr wrote:
I have purity of fire 20, most life regen nodes (including ones out of the build) and sitting at 126% fire res, (83%) and it still drops me. Not crazy fast and it can ALMOST be fully sustained with the fortify on, but it's still dropping my health. Was the same on the previous league. I`m almost 91 though so it's not gonna be that long for 93.
So what if it drops you? Pop a ruby flask. Pop a health pot. Carry anti burning flask and you're good to go.
is the % chance discharge not consume charge not better than discharge damage enchant?
"
sivertry wrote:
is the % chance discharge not consume charge not better than discharge damage enchant?

You need to consume charges for heal from Kingsguard.
So discharge damage enchant is the only and the best.
"
ArchD3vi1 wrote:
Thank you for answer i will stay at 4.76 aps and it's fine ;)

Managed to kill Shaper just some minutes ago - again great Build!

This makes absolutely no sense, why would you ever stay at 4.76 and only do 4 discharges/s when you already have a CDR belt? You should sell your belt instead then as its useless, the only useful stat on your belt currently is the belt base, 79 life and your resist, you can find way better belts for 1 chaos.

If i where you, i would remove the Berserking attack speed nodes, im pretty sure you can remove all 3 nodes and still have over 4.5aps ( if you are below you can level your additional acc gem futher )
Then you will do 5 discharges/s and have 3 more nodes in your skill tree you can put into life or an additional curse like i did.
Last edited by Erikthethird on Jan 5, 2018, 9:38:02 AM
"
gtankbr wrote:
Hi Rico!

First and foremost, absolutely love this build. Played in in Harbinger league, played it in Standard afterwards and am playing it now in Abyss. Great job putting it together!

I have a couple questions:

- Devoto's with 40% Discharge damage. Worth it? PoB doesn't really say anything when I add the enchant.
- Scold's Bridle. I'm trying to figure out where to chance the Mind Cages since there's no Torment in Zana.
- Blood rage on the off slot. Is it worth it to run it for the extra 3 frenzy charges? (Until I can sustain RF @ 93)

Thank you!!!

Scold gives more damage then a devoto with discharge enchant
You can't chance scold this league, only way to get it is Jack in the box div card, time-lost relic div card and maybe mysterious gift prophecy (if it can give league specifiq items).

If you ask me, blood rage aint worth it, you can only have 3 frenzy charge max and your discharge damage is based on the number of charges it uses, it's better to have 5 power charge or 8 endurance charges.

"
So The change from devotos to scolds doesnt make 100% sense to me, in what way is the build taking advantage of scolds?

Devoto doesn't really have any offensive stat aside from the attack speed. You should already have enough attack speed to reach your 4 discharge/seconds breakpoint without it.

Scold gives out 80 to 100 increased spell damage. that's a lot of more damage for discharge.
The "Your Skills deal you 400% of Mana Spent as Physical Damage" doesn't really affect us because cyclone uses blood magic and therefore spends life and no mana. The only time you take damage is when you cast Shield charge and leap slam BUT the damage is small, you regen it extremly fast and thanks to our ascendancies, we can get either one extra endurance charge or our max number of endurance charges everytime we take damage which means more charge for discharge and more hp regen from kingsquard.

So while devoto is good, once you have the money, you should really upgrade to scold. A Scold with no enchant is better than a devoto with the discharge enchant. Best would be scold with discharge damage enchant but good luck getting that.
Last edited by Achnod on Jan 5, 2018, 9:57:36 AM
Should we use rotp shield to sustain Rf starting at lower lvl to give us constant boost and no need to worry about degenerate?
Its funny playing the fire version of this build atm on Abyss. Just farming the challenges rq for the MTXs so wanted to do something slightly different, found that forest fire build that uses;

along with avatar of fire and cyclone to proc it all. Im hooked on the cyclone/proc lifestyle now, I cant stop.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Jan 5, 2018, 10:17:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info