[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

I played this build in Beasteary and had the time of my life (regardless of the horrible league mechanic, this build kept me playing from start to end) and I want to get into it again. If I'm not mistaken we got a pretty decent dmg buff since then.

I was just wondering: is The Flow Untethered an option for us? Seems like a decent way to get cheap CDR, but idk if the Action Speed buff it sometimes applies to us messes up our attack frequency and makes us lose triggers because of that. Does anybody know?
The guide and build used to use the Flow Untethered and your guess would be my guess, that the attack speed will affect the cyclone attack speed.
Changed some stuff around and managed to get up to around 500k shaper DPS according to path of building. Without RF.
Still missing the arcane surge back bar for I am still leveling my enlighten gem and don't have the mana yet.

A little survivability hit had to be taken (purity of lightning -> zealotry), but overall it still feels fine.

Also able to run elemental reflect maps now with a cheap reduced reflect damage watchers eye, 25% from pantheon and 20% from tree.
So this was my league starter, it's been a blast so far (2 ex dropped while leveling probably greatly enhanced my perception of it :P), but i have a pair of questions.

1) How do you have enough mana to cast IC for arcane surge? I have only around 21 free mana with the Pledge of Hands, and see no way of it going to ~72. (i'm using Alpha's for triple purity, probably can fit enlighten there, but is it worth it?).

2) Where do you get 50%+ chaos resistance?

I got a question. My ingame attack speed is different (lower) than POB attack rate. Which one should we use when balancing everything for the 3.73 APS?

edit : The increase happens in combat, I have no idea why.
Last edited by Achnod on Mar 20, 2019, 9:59:27 AM
"
Achnod wrote:
I got a question. My ingame attack speed is different (lower) than POB attack rate. Which one should we use when balancing everything for the 3.73 APS?

edit : The increase happens in combat, I have no idea why.

That's the undeniable ascendancy passive.
30% increased accuracy if you have dealt a critical strike in the last 8 seconds. And attack speed scales with accuracy.
Balance around in combat value.
Omg. Thank you so much.
"
Nephalon wrote:
Changed some stuff around and managed to get up to around 500k shaper DPS according to path of building. Without RF.
Still missing the arcane surge back bar for I am still leveling my enlighten gem and don't have the mana yet.

A little survivability hit had to be taken (purity of lightning -> zealotry), but overall it still feels fine.

Also able to run elemental reflect maps now with a cheap reduced reflect damage watchers eye, 25% from pantheon and 20% from tree.

Yep. Checked your character in PoB and indeed you're at ~500k Shaper DPS unflasked, unrefed with Zealotry, Arcane Surge and Wave of Conviction -25% on both fire and lightning (as CWDT). And you're almost at 700k (680k) when u add RF. Quite nice I must say.

"
MrOger wrote:
So this was my league starter, it's been a blast so far (2 ex dropped while leveling probably greatly enhanced my perception of it :P), but i have a pair of questions.

1) How do you have enough mana to cast IC for arcane surge? I have only around 21 free mana with the Pledge of Hands, and see no way of it going to ~72. (i'm using Alpha's for triple purity, probably can fit enlighten there, but is it worth it?).

2) Where do you get 50%+ chaos resistance?

1) I never had issues with this. I allways used lvl 3 enlighten, some mana on ring, you have some mana from Kingsguard, and mana from Staff. If u have issues use lower lvl Arcane Surge with lower lvl immortal call or with less links.

2) Devoto's 25% + 20% from passive tree = 45%. Add 5%+ from jewel / ring.

Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Last edited by RicoKGB on Mar 20, 2019, 2:42:58 PM
"
Nephalon wrote:

im very interested in the change up to this build , keep me posted , love the extra dps with the cwdt
Love love love this build still. Probably gonna roll it every league until they find a way to ruin it.

I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info