[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

Hi , i would like to know what's wrong with my build... I mean am doing everything on your guide and i got almost every items i need but i feel that i am not enought strong.. It take awhile to kill boss and i feel i would never be able to kill any guardian or shaper ...

I wanna get some help please !

Thanks
"
EzraCrack wrote:
Hi , i would like to know what's wrong with my build... I mean am doing everything on your guide and i got almost every items i need but i feel that i am not enought strong.. It take awhile to kill boss and i feel i would never be able to kill any guardian or shaper ...

Thanks

You have added fire damage as a corruption on your Romira's Banquet, and since we are using EE in this build, mobs/bosses will take less dmg from fire - and since our main dmg comes from fire.. well no wonder you feel like you dont do any dmg :D You should use Elemental Weakness curse aswell, no idea why you try to scale your RF
Last edited by Erikthethird on Jun 7, 2018, 9:14:48 PM
"
Erikthethird wrote:
"
EzraCrack wrote:

Thanks

You have added fire damage as a corruption on your Romira's Banquet, and since we are using EE in this build, mobs/bosses will take less dmg from fire - and since our main dmg comes from fire.. well no wonder you feel like you dont do any dmg :D You should use Elemental Weakness curse aswell, no idea why you try to scale your RF

Thanks man i really appreciate it , ill change my ring and ill get elemental weakness :)
Are there any easyish ways in which to make the build immune to RF degen?
"
gtkingsley1 wrote:
Are there any easyish ways in which to make the build immune to RF degen?

Well if u plan to run perma rf u can drop repentance and use meginords gloves. Best would be with +1gems corruption so you can add lvl 21 empowered stone golem. That with some minor additional life regen from tree would make you sustain rf without a ruby flask and while in combat with ruby up you would still benefit from high life regen under rf.

I was testing that setup with my witch mjolner version and it worked pretty good. Empowered lvl 21 stone golem has enough hp to survive all map bosses while on guardians it can survive 3/4 of a fight.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Last edited by RicoKGB on Jun 8, 2018, 2:36:33 AM
Cant find any youtube videos that showing the clear potatial for this build in 3.3.
Anyone know or can upload this? Would love to see buffed arc in action for this build:) t10+ if possible
Last edited by Nordatheman on Jun 8, 2018, 3:48:01 AM
Thoughts on using curse on hit for single target/bosses boost instead of RF?
I have some DPS issue in red tier elder battles, all other content to shaper is ok.
It seems that the doors has absurd elemental resistanses and i can barely killl one,thus no Watchers eye,not feeling so good. I even used vaal RF to bot more damage but still not enough.
Is the inquisitor way better in this kinds of encounter?
Hi Rico! I play your build before 3.0 and it's amazing.

I want to make it on this league but i'm not remember all about this build. Oh and i want start as Inquisitor. I make tree on PoB and it's look not bad: https://pastebin.com/uAuU2yvx - It's tree for 90 with better HP, and for 100 lvl :)
It's damage w/o shock, becouse we don't use ele focus we can easly calculate with this.

Yes i see more SP to spend and to low level of life. I love synchro ARC + Discharge so it's reason why i use it. We don't use elemental focus becouse in crit we can shock from arc it's much better then dmg from elemental focus.
I pick poachers mark for curse on hit instead of elemental weakness. Free flask charge and perma regen from life/mana on attack
I think about take vaal pact and swap poach mark to warlord mark and use blood rage to generate frenzy charge :D
Need to some change in flask, becouse we need diamond flask for Crit Chance is Lucky.

I think about tree, becouse cost to gain shadow nodes....
What do you think about it, atm need to gain money to make this on my second character.

It's possible on inquisitor to gain 350-450k and much more on corrupted items ;)dps on 1 discharge on shaper/elder and around 70-90k on arc ;) Righteous fire is easy to use on INQ.
Last edited by Polopiryn on Jun 9, 2018, 6:02:55 PM
Hey Rico, thanks for making this build guide. It was my first time playing Marauder in any league and needless to say, I've been enjoying it immensely so far, especially with a few lucky loot drops that have boosted my gear. That said, I'm still experiencing some issues, namely how you deal with maps with mods like "Monsters reflect #% elemental damage". I currently have everything in the current "ideal" gear setup you have, minus some extra implicits, yet I feel like I'm really struggling for damage against bosses from T11 up. Maybe there's something I need to fix?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info