[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

Ya early on in abyss I farmed currency for brittle emperor cards and took the 1st crappy corrupted Volls I could get like everyone else then later on I traded the corrupted one along with 2ex for a clean one.

Im anxious to get my standard one back though;

30/30 40/40 20/20 rolls
Someday I hope to get an Shaped Opal Ring and an i84 Shaped Stygian Vise. Then I can have the best of both worlds on both pieces, 25% elemental damage plus 35% spell damage and the free abyss jewel slot plus 20% cooldown recovery speed.

Sadly there is only 1 i84 shaped Stygian in existance atm and its literally 2,000 exalted lol, the Shaped Opal Rings vary from 35 to 175 exalted. I can see the rings becoming affordable at 10-15 exalted in the near future but idk about the waists.
What alternatives do I have to righteous fire in a 4l ?
"
Treydez87 wrote:
What alternatives do I have to righteous fire in a 4l ?

Setup a Golem (Flame) and a curse for yourself, the specifics are up to you, personally I do this;

Dont know what im doing wrong but i cannot reach nearly the same damage per hit in Discharge on PoB
"
Zeniss420 wrote:
Dont know what im doing wrong but i cannot reach nearly the same damage per hit in Discharge on PoB

Get some spell damage on your jewels, all I see are random stats and attributes on the majority of your jewels, continue to level your gems aswell.

For example see above, multiply that by 5 or 6 times and you get the idea. You also have no Discharge Damage Enchant on the helm, theres just alot overall your missing but youll get there. The prices on Abyss are pretty reasonable, just try to get what you can b/c when the league ends the price of everything skyrockets on standard.

*Your skill tree is pretty far out of whack aswell, all those nodes on the left hand side need redone, you have a line extending all the way up the left to the purity of flesh life/chaos res nodes that needs to be redone and moved.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Jan 26, 2018, 11:29:12 PM
Yea the jewels were just used to get enough stats to wear Mjolner. I guess im too low lvl still. As for the tree the line on the left is there like the one in the guide... i will remove it soon. Tyvm for the quick reply and ill keep on working on it.

Another thing im wondering is how you sustain RF ? kills me in like 5 sec if im not in combat
Ya Rico uses RF strictly for boss encounters and uses it in conjunction with a ruby flask to enhance mitigation and then uses a seperate flask afterwards to remove the ignite effect.

Quite a few people in the thread dont use it tbh, if you can manage it cool, but its not at all manditory. But ya, focus on getting 20% quality on your gems, get them leveled up, get some better jewels, fix the skill tree etc.

Followed the guide

Mjolner tree progression:

Mjolner lvl 73

thats why its still messed up... i need more lvls.
Ya youll get there, those lvs go fast. I just try to help out with the questions b/c ive leveled this to 95 on standard and abyss so im pretty used to it and the majority of the questions this far into a thread are just repeats, hard for anyone to scroll through 100 pages of something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info