[Tool] MercuryTrade!

after updating, the showing stash position has stopped working, it wont appear on top left anymore
Any chance for other sounds of trade? Also option for increase sound volume? I rly wanna hear notification sound when i am afk in other room.
Hi - I tried this and it is a great addition. But I'm having problems customising the response text. I can change the text in Settings on the control bar but when I do this or add a new custom response button it doesn't carry through. Only the original response buttons remain, with their original text. Am I missing something?
im having the problem that this tool cant find my gamepath
can someone help me with that?
im playing on steam
Last edited by Pablo3210 on Mar 21, 2017, 4:08:28 PM
^ you need to click on the incorrect location and then the folders to guide it to the correct directory (you need to establish this yourself beforehand).
Last edited by Golgeddon on Mar 21, 2017, 4:06:42 PM
If you guys have problems with the app please go to our discord, message me privately or file an issue on github. A single thread on forums won't do any good as I need to track every little issue from its inception to resolving without them piling up. I hope you understand.

"
you need to click on the incorrect location and then the folders to guide it to the correct directory (you need to establish this yourself beforehand).

wait so you're saying you have to deliberately select some incorrect path before it accepts the correct one? Can you confirm this?

"
Hi - I tried this and it is a great addition. But I'm having problems customizing the response text. I can change the text in Settings on the control bar but when I do this or add a new custom response button it doesn't carry through. Only the original response buttons remain, with their original text. Am I missing something?

Looks like Mercury can't save things. Please try the 2nd launcher (.exe) and run it as admin. Otherwise you should find why there is no access to %userprofile%/appdata/local/mercurytrade on your machine.
Last edited by etofok on Mar 21, 2017, 9:35:42 PM
"
wait so you're saying you have to deliberately select some incorrect path before it accepts the correct one? Can you confirm this?

Well, you only need to change it if it selects the incorrect path. If it selects the correct path you don't need to change it.
Last edited by Golgeddon on Mar 22, 2017, 8:38:20 PM
"
Looks like Mercury can't save things. Please try the 2nd launcher (.exe) and run it as admin. Otherwise you should find why there is no access to %userprofile%/appdata/local/mercurytrade on your machine.

I'll follow this up on discord or github as you have suggested.
Please, can you add some sort of a button to open poe with the default browser, no IE plz!?
So we can check prices!
Now you see me... Now you don't...
Last edited by xrhstos3000 on Mar 22, 2017, 9:15:00 PM
Any devs comments? How about ingame macro sending messages?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info