[Tool] MercuryTrade!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLbWwLOEv9A

This video is a brief showcase of MercuryTrade. For detailed overview head to this page: https://github.com/Exslims/MercuryTrade

Feedback is very much appreciated!
Last bumped on Aug 29, 2019, 5:39:56 PM
Looks nice! Gonna try it out :)
FilterBlast - a web-hub with up-to-date item filters and extra features
https://filterblast.xyz
downloading, will it buzz when i get the trade msg?
Hi Eto,

I tried mercurytrade and I love it. A feature that I'd like to request is to have automated messages on invite, the usual "Your *insertrespectiveitem is ready for pickup at my hideout" if that's within the TOS. Same for kicking with message "thank you very much" or something along the line.
As promised, here is my lenghtier post about features that I would love to see in mercury trade:

first is the integration of an option for a two stage whisper process (two stage to be in line with the TOS):

currently you have to click the invite button and if you want to send a message to someone along with the invite you'd have to unfold the notification and click a premade message.

How I'd like it to be is the following:

click the + symbol to send a message like: "your *respective item link is ready for pickup, plese join my hideout".

This could be made optional:

same goes for the kick button.

I would also love to have an option to handle whispers while I'm mapping. To do so, mercury trade should set a dnd message and use the actual poe DND mode (currently only notifications are suppressed as far as I can tell). The options should be to:

a) send the tradenotifications to a minimized state without popping up
b) suppress them completely

for the general messages there should be an option to use the minimized state instead of closing:

to handle the minimized state a new button on the notification would be required:

pushing the clock symbol would sent a message like: "I'm currently busy, I'll get back to you as soon as possible" and minimize the notification. The message for that could be set in the options menue (I didn't make a mockup for that)

to show and hide the notifications (both from dnd and from the clock symbol) a button on the main bar could serve as toggle, click it and all minimized notifications pop up, click again to minimize them again. Color could indicate wether or not there are any new unread notifications. (The windows minimize symbol might be better, but an envelope symbol was what I had handy)

I know the pictures aren't perfect but I think they'll suffice to explain what I mean. Let me know what you think about those suggestions.
Is this tool completely legal? I want to try it but im a bit scared about what GGG thinks about.
yes it is, it fulfills all requirements of the TOS
Hey man can i somehow export my sold items list into text or json??
I'm unable to get past the step where it needs the game path, the very first thing it asks. My game path is "c:\Program Files (x86)\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile", and that doesn't work, it says its wrong. Any tips?
having same issue cant seem to get the right path //noob her any help would be great thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info