The Classic Mystery Box

Really like how you're disclosing the prices and chance of items in the box.

Bought 3, got some amazing stuff and I have to finish the purple set now since I have the boots.

:D
I need another Tab plox
Love those purple looks! Awesome!

Arcane halo has some visual issue though, there is black, semi-transparent square around the actual halo.
Last edited by Kajzerek on Mar 4, 2017, 5:34:23 PM

I'm sure I've "spent" all of my luck for the entire league >.>
I still hate few things in the boxes:

1)Remove consumables like fireworks or weapon skin transfers. Stash tabs were cool, always usefull.

2)The pricing of items you listed are made mostly out of the air, community would price them differently. So putting rarity into it is also useless and in most cases just subjective.
Though the transparency of it is good solution so player know how it works.

3)Duplicates problem - you should set lower chance to roll same item in next few rolls. For example 1% chance to get demon king helm at first try, if you roll it, in then next few boxes it will drop chance to 0,1% or so. This will prevent getting same thing in chain.

4)Armour set problems - either remove the part by part and give "rare" chance to get full set. Other solution is to increase chance to roll set items you already have part for.
"
Kajzerek wrote:
Love those purple looks! Awesome!

Arcane Halo has some visual issue though, there is black, semi-transparent square around the actual halo.

Sorry about that! Thanks for letting us know. I'll pass this onto the team to look at.
Thank you for being transparent about how these work. <3
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Demonoz wrote:

What she means is the Gloom Herald does work on all 3 heralds but you must buy multiples if you wish to run them on multiple heralds at the same time. Thus why i ended up buying 3.

Yea, was meaning as a all-in-one effect. Or disabling the other two Herald hand glows when one is active if the MTX effect only applies to one Herald's secondary effects.
You f************ shits...you want to steal my money so badly ;(
The mtxs...gorgeous
"
schnitzel17 wrote:
I need another Tab plox

Hiya,

Looks like you've added an extra microtransaction tab to your account already :)

Feel free to let us know when it is full and we'll be happy to add another for you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info