How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
ventiman wrote:
any idea what would be the most efficient way to obtain a lorica ?

farming vaal ?

I've had two drop. Thing about SSF is you have to give up the idea that you are looking for specific items and learn to play with what you have. There are very few uniques that a SSF player should actively look for.

"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
ventiman wrote:

farming vaal ?

I've had two drop. Thing about SSF is you have to give up the idea that you are looking for specific items and learn to play with what you have. There are very few uniques that a SSF player should actively look for.

hmm dont share that opinion

i farmed 4/9 uniques from the full unique wi build so far

https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53

Finally got some nice ES upgrades for my CI chara. Feeling much more tanky with these.

Found this. Anyone wanna suggest an interesting LL build thats doable on SSF? I've already got great ES gear so that's not a problem.
21/05/18 - The beginning of the end of PoE
I didn't say every unique isn't worth trying for. Whispering Ice and Astra are easy.
"
ventiman wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
ventiman wrote:

farming vaal ?

hmm dont share that opinion

i farmed 4/9 uniques from the full unique wi build so far

All of those are rather easy to drop, the issue is that you'll be stuck unless you get a sign of parandus, because most of those uniques will not be especially useful.

The nice thing about WI is though, that builds are pretty similar either way. You can just do a normal WI build with ES gear and do CI until you get those things. Specific items that dont have abysmal droprates are the easiest to get with chance orbs, just set up your loot filter accordingly. (ie. chance all the high level white copper plates and paua rings)

If you want to do a specific build, that requires specific gear, the easiest way is to set up a very similar generic build (like, normal CI double/tripple curse WI in your case), then phase into it once you have your key items.

"
Doomstryver wrote:

Finally got some nice ES upgrades for my CI chara. Feeling much more tanky with these.

Found this. Anyone wanna suggest an interesting LL build thats doable on SSF? I've already got great ES gear so that's not a problem.

I think the easiest to do is ED, all you'll need is either a consuming dark or a weapon you craft essence of delirium on, both are quite easily farmable.

Last edited by Cataca on Apr 9, 2017, 3:24:18 PM
Dropped my first proper 6l this league in a Pale Court Mud Geyser:

Maybe I will try again to make use of Aegis. First attempt was a failure. Without flask (Rumi) up it was a "downgrade" from using an Armour shield.

"
Cataca wrote:
I think the easiest to do is ED, all you'll need is either a consuming dark or a weapon you craft essence of delirium on, both are quite easily farmable.

How do you "farm" CD or Delirium?
Agree that there is a fair chance to eventually get one of them if you play much. But if your build relies on having one? Or do I miss some way to farm them?
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
"
Zrevnur wrote:
"
Cataca wrote:

How do you "farm" CD or Delirium?
Agree that there is a fair chance to eventually get one of them if you play much. But if your build relies on having one? Or do I miss some way to farm them?

Essence leaguestones in maps makes farming essences pretty easy.

For the dagger, you can chance white fiend daggers.

Both of those are pretty "easy" to come by if you put in enough effort. Most importantly, the build works without either of those, it is just a huge upgrade if you do get them.
"
Cataca wrote:
Essence leaguestones in maps makes farming essences pretty easy.

I am still missing one of the corrupt-only Essences and I have run most of my Essence stones. So based on my experience you need to play a lot and need at least average luck to get that 'Delirium'. Not what I would call "easy". "Very easy" is farming Tabula. "Easy" is farming Coil.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
So far so good. Got some good drops like a belly of the beast while leveling.
But im in merciless hc ssf and have 54/35/32 resistances. So i got to farm a ton now. Replacing wont be easy.
Looking at the ladder im satisfied. Sitting at 7334 at the moment. Seeing how many people are dead i should be in the top 3000.
Will continue careful but steady =).
You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.
Last edited by stevich on Apr 9, 2017, 7:23:11 PM
SSF with these horrid droprates ? gl with that nibs .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info