How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
Cataca wrote:
If it is a key item in your build, i'd probably do another build project before that one first.

Other than grinding with IIQ+IIR Orb of Chance may also improve the odds.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Today first map i got a exalted for 1983 pcoins and a key drop D: then few maps later another exalted drop xd
:3 so pretty sweet start xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
Cataca wrote:
"
But I'm doing well just farming T3-4's at the moment. That and hoarding leaguestones to go farm for The Sun cards in Solaris Temple with Breach + Onslaught (About 50-60 full clears. 0/7 cards so far!)

"The Sun" isnt a feasable way to get ROTP, chances are that thing will drop sooner or later anyways.

If it is a key item in your build, i'd probably do another build project before that one first.
SSF is all about rolling with what you have, instead of rolling what you want, with a few exeptions (WI for instance works perfectly fine for SSF).

As I mentioned, I'm doing okay with Springleaf in RotP's stead.

It's just that RotP would be a nice upgrade. Going for The Sun is the only way of directly working towards it I have. Since otherwise it's just a matter of farm and hope it randomly drops (Or I can chance it)

It's not that much of an investment to go for it either. Just every now and then walk through Solaris Temple a few times. Which is a nice break from mapping, just to get a change of scenery (Also, clear out some non-map related prophecies)
"
Tarille wrote:
"
Cataca wrote:
"
But I'm doing well just farming T3-4's at the moment. That and hoarding leaguestones to go farm for The Sun cards in Solaris Temple with Breach + Onslaught (About 50-60 full clears. 0/7 cards so far!)

"The Sun" isnt a feasable way to get ROTP, chances are that thing will drop sooner or later anyways.

SSF is all about rolling with what you have, instead of rolling what you want, with a few exeptions (WI for instance works perfectly fine for SSF).

As I mentioned, I'm doing okay with Springleaf in RotP's stead.

It's just that RotP would be a nice upgrade. Going for The Sun is the only way of directly working towards it I have. Since otherwise it's just a matter of farm and hope it randomly drops (Or I can chance it)

It's not that much of an investment to go for it either. Just every now and then walk through Solaris Temple a few times. Which is a nice break from mapping, just to get a change of scenery (Also, clear out some non-map related prophecies)

Force chance it, Tarille. RotP is one of those uniques common enough to be a reasonable expectation via chance orb and rare enough to warrant chancing rather than waiting.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Apr 6, 2017, 7:52:46 PM
Drops getting much more interesting now in Merc. Two scepters; one for Witch other for Mara once a silvery man head drops. Already beats the 2H, almost. Then I'd need a shield too but certain key will bring me one, my own Prophecy :D

Last edited by Descant on Apr 6, 2017, 5:48:34 PM
Acciedently vendored my main skill flameblast ( level 19 quality 17 ) so I am grinding dried lakes until it is level 18. I realise due to the fact you don't pick anything up and using quick flask the exp is pretty good. Going from 89 to 90.
Boy. Angry with myself. Been shooting for the wrong weapon this whole time. Been working on Auric Maces to get that unique claw looking one. When in fact I needed to do scepters to work with my Hatred aura.

Cranked out 50 chaos on

trying to get a high increased physical damage mod.

Using

and overlooked the elemental damage mod.

damnit
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
Did a delicious wipe by moving stash and everything into normal Legacy. Starting from Zero again on ssf :D
Hail build Diversity,
Death to the speed clear meta.
"
Quo210 wrote:
Did a delicious wipe by moving stash and everything into normal Legacy. Starting from Zero again on ssf :D

sounds excessively ethical..
30 Jews later...

;)
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info