How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
Prizy wrote:
"
hyttemaier wrote:
Crafted this today, waiting for another ex to drop, going to yolo slam it hoping for hybrid phys :D after that ill corrupt it for 10% more quality with beasts, that will put it at around 419 phys dps :D

Ugh... good luck man. Hybrid phys is like the hardest thing to slam. Hoping you don't get some crap like flat added cold.

*crosses fingers*

I made some foils this league as well... only crafted on hybrid cause I don't have the balls to slam and be dissapointed lol.

Thanks :D yeah i thought its SSF, so i gotta try at least, damn nice swords you crafted also.
I like that legion and delve has decent chance in dropping 6 link unique items. In legion trade league, i had a terminus est 6 linked drop, and some other crappy 6 linked weapon. Today while delving I had a 6 link Zandathus something body armour dropped for me in ssf. Not a great armor but at least it's better than no stats tabula.
Drops are talking to me again,I think.

I am sure I have something else that is useful to how I might use this but can't think what (something Int based)

Some other drops.

Game seems to give me some hints what to play. Sadly the league is so dull that I can't even be bothered to farm Mastermind for +2 support gems.
So got this, and linked it today

Anyone have any ideas for a build with it, im leaning towards divine ire trickster atm.
I have been playing SSF softcore all this while and after getting 36 challenges in SSFSC, thought Legion is the best league to try out SSF hardcore.

This is my 2nd attempt in SSFHC (first was in a race event many leagues ago).

Playing it safe and progression so far have been smooth:

Spoiler

Still trying to get Sacrifice chamber to tier 3 but Alva have not been that nice to me. Always have that chamber stuck at tier 2...

Veteran SSFSC players out there, if you have always wanted to try out SSFHC, Legion is probably the league to give it a shot.
First non-Tabula 6L
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Created like 8 or 9 characters on SSF.

Pretty fun ride:
Cyclone Slayer
Smite Berserker
Ele hit Slayer
Tec Slam Jugg
CoC Discharge Mjlolner Assassin
MF Deadeye

I think I'm done making characters this league. Very happy with my characters. Now I'm just running T2 Glaciers for fun. MF is broken on low tier maps lol.

Oh I also broke a new record. 41 Exalts Dropped! My second highest before this was 18 which was last league. I play a lot, but I think they may have buffed the drop rate or something. I don't mind I crafted some cool stuff I'm happy with :)

MF Deadeye Gear:

Some Cool Crafts:

What a ride. :)
Playing a Cold Cyclone Occultist and getting this from my first Breachstone was pretty nice.

yupyup

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info