How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

I juat shape maps I like only real perm is underground sea T16 because it's fast and good layout with heavy density. I also always shape one not so great map Vaal Pyrimid so I have vaal orbs to vaal every red map.

There are basically two different shape strats depending what you want.

1. exp and fastest leveling no uber elder.
Here you complete all whites and yellows and no reds and only reds on map are your shaped ones so all you get is shaped red maps every time. You can chain t16s this way twards end game. This is what all the pro first to 100s use.

2. Whole atlas complete and allows uber elder runs.
This one you dont get to run shaped maps every map because you cant force them like in first example. Here just pick what you like running as shaped and try and make them close together so you can run on influence toggle.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 23, 2019, 12:24:15 PM
"
pennyyy wrote:
I recently started again on my standard characters, so far its a lot of fun especially with the new masters!

Does anyone have recommendations for using all my shaper orbs that are now freed up?
The last atlas I just kinda threw them on whereever, I think I want to put in some strategy now so I can get more good div cards longterm, but I dont really know a good guide or something for ssf.

Would appreciate if someone could share their atlas and the reasons for specific shaping of maps :>

Also our SSF guild is still on if ssf players want to chat sometime do give me a shout.

A really good setup in my opinion for divination cards and exp is:
Underground sea on t16 - Survivor divination card, very good exp.
Belfry on t15 - very nice layout, wrath divination card (I skip the boss).
Waterways on tier 14 - decent layout and exp, Humility divination card.

The are all very close to eachother so you can easily maintain influence on all of them at all times. I also go with wastepool because I love the layout and it's close enough.
If you want shaped tier 13, I would go for orchard.

This is my setup for pushing level 100 so if you're not into that there might be different setups for better loot.
Last edited by golan4840 on Jan 23, 2019, 1:22:05 PM
first of all, thanks for the quick replys!

Well, Im at the moment where I just put in a lot of time with my qotf character anyway, trying to gather ES gear for my deep delver which will probably take a long time to set up.

So Im intrigued to push the character close to lvl 100 since I never done that before, but I already completed all the red maps so farming enough red sextants is gonna take hella long anyway, I only have like 40/140 so I will probably not do that until the next new atlas or if I decide to start in a temp league.

So I guess Im "stuck" with my old way, but I still have a lot to explore, I still need to find my 15th shapers orb to be able to even proc uber elder and I dont know if my shaperfarmer-trapper could even kill him, but I will try for sure :>
And I can just shape maps and collect them, wait for influence and then run with white/yellow sexants for a "special occasion" I guess.

Only one more question, you both mentioned "influence toggle", has that something to do with the shaper strongholds etc?
So far I havnt really read into all that, I mostly got annoyed in ssf because I was always missing certain maps, so I really only did a couple of regular elder runs when all seemed right.

Last edited by pennyyy on Jan 23, 2019, 5:32:41 PM
I want to complete 36 challenges for the cape and as you can see I'm struggling.
Map system is super SSF-unfriendly.
Mapping: Got my yellows completed last night and am working on starting reds. Got one T12 done and a handful of T11. Only one corrupted rare had to be rejected... really not bad for me. Also upgraded my Ancestral Warcheif to the Vaal version and am leveling up a 20% one to hopefully corrupt into a 20/20 vaal.
Current state:

Some shit in stash

RNG is not nice at all this league. Also found TWO corrupted 6Links but sold them as they were unusable to me.
Last edited by de99ial on Jan 27, 2019, 6:45:23 AM
last 2 days...

and 5 ex
How much of those 2 days You sepnt in game?
Can you make Craiceann's carapace drop? I've never seen one.
"
kobrakhan wrote:
Arc-totem Inquisitor in Betrayal:

"
kobrakhan wrote:

Lvl. 75 and 2x Lab done.

My Gear (14.12.18)
Spoiler

"
kobrakhan wrote:

Lvl. 83, 3x Lab done

My Gear (22.12.18)
Spoiler

"
kobrakhan wrote:

Lvl 88, still 3x Lab done

My Gear (17.01.19)
Spoiler

Lvl 88, All Lab Done,

Did 6x Atziri Run's and got the Mace,found my first 2x Abyssal Depths of the League and got a somewhat usable Belt + Jewel together. Changed the char into Selfcast for Life Leech and use of "On Kill" effects.

My Gear (04.02.19)
Spoiler
"don't worry GGG, it's ok!"
Last edited by kobrakhan on Feb 4, 2019, 3:10:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info