How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
Schizofrenia wrote:

This, please teach me, how do you do it? I know rng is a factor, but is that all? I had like 500 fusings total since the start of the league and you have multiple 6 links already

Quality helps. You can get over 40% quality on items this league. That and just play time to amass lots of fusing.

"
carkasjak wrote:
My best items so far this league:

Jelly of your Shavs. I'm slowly farming the card for it:

Couldn't kill Uber Elder with Winter orb, so making a dedicated Uber Elder killer. He's only lvl 79 after 16 hours, but has notable gear:

Have this ready to go. Looking to upgrade my amulet for LL RF:

Crafted this from beast recipe for a random belt. My first ever!

"
Aim_Deep wrote:

What an animal!. Grats. How did you get 3 breachlord ammies? I'm sure you upgraded regs to pure but still how many? Last league I couldnt get xophs in like 4x ran. I armed a lot to 98.5 one 93 on another. Got jack. Are pure that good?

Getting the amulets to drop is just luck I think, but Pure stones have a 100% chance to drop a blessing and one breach unique at least. I think I did somewhere around 12-15 Pure stones so far. Mostly Xoph/Esh/Tul ones.
Started league one week late, and only playing casually about 2 hours per day, so only level 74 so far, but doing quite well with my zombie/skelly summoner.

Got my 2nd exalt yesterday which equals my best in any league as SSF, so this does look like it could be a good run. Looking to see if I can take my Necro further than previous SSF leagues.

Some highlights:

Trying BV Ele for the 1st time, Damage is fine, feels a bit squshy w/o BV up.
found my 1st Exalt in Merci Lab, also got a nice boot-Enchantment, thanks Izzy!

I'll borrow this from Morbo: poor man's 5-L:

Also the Pledge dropped in an early T1-Map, and a high roll Oni from Hillock at CLvl 7,15 sorry no proof:
Just do it! And keep it simple -
Things will become complicated by itself.

I wonder cause the Prophecy "The Jeweller's Touch" dont wotk with this Chest..
Don't believe the Hype!
"
bruts wrote:

Did you socket it to 5 before using the jeweller's touch?

Jeweller's touch requires less than 5 sockets.

I'm not 100% if that chest has special rules, but an item that is at max sockets can't have a jeweller's orb used on it. Since that is at max sockets, it will not work.

You could try to use the crafting bench to make it 1 socket and then use jeweller's touch and it SHOULD work... I haven't tested it myself, but not sure why it wouldn't.
"
Prizy wrote:
"
bruts wrote:

Did you socket it to 5 before using the jeweller's touch?

Jeweller's touch requires less than 5 sockets.

I'm not 100% if that chest has special rules, but an item that is at max sockets can't have a jeweller's orb used on it. Since that is at max sockets, it will not work.

You could try to use the crafting bench to make it 1 socket and then use jeweller's touch and it SHOULD work... I haven't tested it myself, but not sure why it wouldn't.

Jewellers touch will never work on this chest because it forces 5 sockets that are all linked, abyssal socket is a socket that cannot be linked, so it can't work.
First champion lacing steel went into graveyard. Now Jugg DS for single and Lacerate for clearing.

Notable drops:

and a lot of garbage really.

As usuall second char has better RNG dunno why honestly.

Also rings:

and two of those but used one

Finished the bow craft for my Ele Hit character. Some tough choices were made, but in the end I think these are the optimal mastercrafts for my character.
Had a craaazy Session yesterday.
Didn't want to stop playing since stuff just kept dropping :)

Started the session with 6 linking in 10 fuses:

Then found all of that (In no particular order):

I mean like 2x, 1 Divine, 2 Six links, Shavs... What the hell.
Also the game wants me to play Was Nest Poison...

sheers
Last edited by derriesen on Jan 7, 2019, 9:14:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info