How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Good as usual.. lvl 84 got my 6L. Actually 7 but whatever.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Dec 31, 2018, 10:30:21 PM

Shut the internet down. My best SSF drop ever.
"
PerkyPsycho wrote:
"
PerkyPsycho wrote:
Trials of ascendancy still non existant. Is there any way to make them spawn more frequently? I dont know how much maps i played but i was mapping from level 67. From there to 85 - only 1 trial spawned.

Meanwhile, i got 3 cartographers, few exalteds and few divines.
How is it possible that exalted and divine drops are more common then trials of ascendancy? This is unreal.

Usually they all spawn within first 100 maps.

Level 88, pure mapping - 0 delve. Trials of ascendancy still non existant.

Try running low tier maps 1-4. The lower tier maps "feel" like they have higher spawn rates of trials. I haven't done actual testing on this, but in every league where I struggle for 1 last trial, I employ this method and usually have it after a day of mapping.

I too had bad luck this league as i didn't complete all 6 trials until my league starter hit level 92.
Cons Path Chieftain we go!

My best items so far this league:

Need 2 more exalts to drop before I can apply the rest of the mods for this juicy bow(ele penetration, chance to deal double damage, and attack speed):

Last edited by carkasjak on Jan 3, 2019, 2:24:46 PM
Play on xbox

Got to lvl 85 running white maps.
I am up to t4's only 2 t5's right now.

I am down to 2 trails for Uber Lab.

Only killed Atziri once so far, that damn fragment won't drop (you guys know the one)

Completed Alva's quest 3 times and nothing really out of it.

Still running all rare gear still some even ilvl 40 and 50's

Delved down to lvl 84, so far.

Syndicate still having trouble trying to get the right folks in the right places.
Currently have Gravisious, Guff and Riker at level 3 in Transportation.
So looking forward to that when it gets full.

Off to a private league for a while... some nice finds in SSF:

So many people posting multiple six-linked items and I can't even RNG up one from fusings, yikes.
"
rhoadesd20 wrote:
So many people posting multiple six-linked items and I can't even RNG up one from fusings, yikes.

This, please teach me, how do you do it? I know rng is a factor, but is that all? I had like 500 fusings total since the start of the league and you have multiple 6 links already
"
carkasjak wrote:
My best items so far this league:

Need 2 more exalts to drop before I can apply the rest of the mods for this juicy bow(ele penetration, chance to deal double damage, and attack speed):

What an animal!. Grats. How did you get 3 breachlord ammies? I'm sure you upgraded regs to pure but still how many? Last league I couldnt get xophs in like 4x ran. I armed a lot to 98.5 one 93 on another. Got jack. Are pure that good?
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 3, 2019, 6:39:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info