How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Beggar's 6L, but I'll take it

rest of the gear

The char tree is a total mess, tho, because I've planned for CI, but haven't found good enough ES gear so far.

The new veiled mods/crafting are fantastic.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Dec 11, 2018, 8:27:44 PM
Just finished farming OG. The very worst grind i had so far, the most painfull, probably due to scarce free of work days (new job is kinda time consuming, today free day and from tommorow 4 days at row 12h each). One char reached 8 lvl, two almost hit 8. One didnt reach 50% of lvl 7. There was 5 of them.

But.

Also other shit i found:

Now break and will be back soon.
Gems arent there yet, ill use blight for slows while i get leech on arm brand using illum devotion. Happy to get it, was always one of my favorites

Last edited by Chadwixx on Dec 12, 2018, 4:06:42 AM

Not sure how/where I am going to use it yet :)
Other than that nothing spectacular as yet but the game continues.
Shagsbeard 2019 - PoE gets hard. So "bad" players see the need to get as much out of the mechanics as possible. Hence, they feel "forced" into "meta" builds. They're not forced. They're just not good enough to play with a build that might have a bit more difficulty than another.
Wow, even has +2 for my Arm brand :)

Last edited by Chadwixx on Dec 13, 2018, 4:53:12 PM
Farmed 5 cards in Aqueduct and 4 in Blood Aqueduct:

Oh a couple nice wands dropped within an hour of each other too:

Shagsbeard 2019 - PoE gets hard. So "bad" players see the need to get as much out of the mechanics as possible. Hence, they feel "forced" into "meta" builds. They're not forced. They're just not good enough to play with a build that might have a bit more difficulty than another.
Last edited by BasilWood on Dec 13, 2018, 6:31:58 PM
I bailed after act 10 as I had an exalted orb that's not worth much in SSF. I also had bad luck farming humility. SSF just isn't my cup of tea I guess. I'd prefer a SSF league that added QoL options to make up for the fact that you can't trade.
POE Forums Ignore Script: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/3rsye5/poe_forums_ignore_script/
My storm brand assassin is going ham.

Forgot i picked that up at like lvl 45, before i got any fossils

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info