How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Linking the loreweave was all I needed to take my character to uber elder.

It was my first time ever attempting uber elder, I had 4 sets prepared for that^^

first set, died 3 times, uber elder down :D

gg
"
Kavlor wrote:

My first of this.Don't have a clue how socketing works with this,wether the Abyssal socket is counted in when rolling.

It keeps the abyssal socket since it's written on the item as a modifier.

It's bassicaly an easy 6-link(cause it only requires 5-linking + ele global pen) and a very fun item since the game offers very little global elemental pen.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Just lost about half a level at a node in delve that formed a choke point that I simply had to clear or go back like 10 levels to work around. Really discouraging. About six rogue exiles pop out all at the same time, with onslaught, and other mods. I don't make it past the first leap slam.

That pretty much marks the end of this character. I'll give her a D+. Barely passing.

Need to plan October's character though. Not sure what I'll do.
"
Boem wrote:
"
Kavlor wrote:

My first of this.Don't have a clue how socketing works with this,wether the Abyssal socket is counted in when rolling.

It keeps the abyssal socket since it's written on the item as a modifier.

It's bassicaly an easy 6-link(cause it only requires 5-linking + ele global pen) and a very fun item since the game offers very little global elemental pen.

Peace,

-Boem-

Thought it might work that way.I usually only get the belt and now a helmet dropped.

Progress is going quite well compared to last league everything just feels easier with my Freezing pulse totem build.Perfect for Delves as you can leave totems behind you finishing off enemies while planting in front so it clears everything with very few stragglers left.
Done for a while... a month... maybe two. Can't muster the interest in starting up another character. Just tired of it and school this quarter is really bad. Classes 7am-9am,10am-12pm. Too much. Doesn't give you time to even think about gaming. You get home and are too tired to bother. We'll see what December brings. Enjoy Delve everyone.

Pretty good day, found my 4th exalt, managed to hit +3 on the bow then 6 link it, then get an LC and a shavs....

So this dropped 6 linked in the mines around depth 300, my third item to drop so far 6 linked, talk about luck. Seeing as I dropped Kaom's Heart earlier in league I am wondering what kind of build I can make with the Oro's. Any suggestions?
also finally found a

also got primordial might and deadreckoning and a from dust jewel.

"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
2x6Ls for roughly 1200 fus. Not bad. (the bow is from div cards)

Delve is a good expansion, but I got bored. Reached 380 depth and never found like 1/3 of the fossil types (I do clear everything), nor a 4 socket resonator. wtf? The gameplay you are required to do to collect sulphite is exactly like playing Std, which bores me out at this point....

But I'm looking forward to league merge, so I can try delving on my other, tougher chars I have in Standart. Until then, good luck everyone.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info