How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
Prizy wrote:
lol my crafting this league...

Fossil: First try... Pristine + Prismatic

Holy shit that ring...

Did some nice fossilcrafting so far
(anulled a t13 life roll from the helm :D)

Some nice finds so far

And a recent essence craft
:)

Overall having a blast this league! SSF feels really good with delve!
I had my fair share of nice crafts this league as well:

More or less biding my time to wait out the sulphite changes now. I had incredible luck with prophecies, getting dancing duo.

I really want facebreakers to go with it, but zero luck with chancing as well.

Debating with myself if i want to roll another character, glacial cascade totems comes to mind. With the power of stat-sticks that should make for a pretty easy boss killer. I do have most of the gear, or at least plenty of crafting bases for it.

Notables:
Shags makes it to Delve level 100.

(As if the ingame announcements aren't annoying enough.)
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Shags makes it to Delve level 100.

(As if the ingame announcements aren't annoying enough.)

Gratz on Canary.
Wouldn't even know I had it... thanks for pointing that out.
new to SSF , thought I give a shot, quick question
do you chance certain bases(if so what ones to look out for) or just a certain item for that build your playing ...
I Chance to the point where I run the Chance recipe more than the Chaos version. This league I'm chancing for a Mjolnir... but will likely never get it. That's ok. The ratio of Chance Orbs to Gavels seems about equal. It would work great with my build, but it's not essential. Sometimes I chance for something I might use on another character, but this league I don't really have a second character in mind yet.

You'll also want to save some Chance orbs for buying maps from Zana.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Sep 16, 2018, 6:20:03 PM
This league is my first attempt at SSF and it's been a lot of fun. Farmed up my tabula a few days ago. I think the trickiest thing has been juggling bits to cap resistances. I've used master crafting a lot more than I did in the past just for those occasional +20 res and +35 life

Eventually I'll start chancing an Inpulsa (playing self cast Arc) but otherwise saving jewellers and fusings for a 5-link at some point. This looks useful for some armour eventually

I tried a bit of fossil crafting but nothing special came of it. Been farming azurite to boost Dark res and I'll go back higher and start looking for more fossils and resonators. Still need to do Merc lab too
Dayum this 6L took quite a while... prob 1200+ fus. Some nice +1 corruptions on first try tho.

Rest of the gear

This char is more or less finished and I'm not rerolling any new ones this league. Waiting to see how will the new changes to Delve turn out and then decide if I'll push further then 300 depth. Maybe try to reach depth 600 for see, try & know, but it's already getting oneshotty on a pure eva, DoT, non leech char in some cases (extra elem dmg., elem penetration, etc.).
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Today is a good day :)

First found a useful axe for my char

and then a timeworn reliquary key which gave me

German chat: /global 4745

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info