How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
Cataca wrote:

No idea what i could fit in the chest that is better than onslaught, cant really use hypothermia with avatar of fire. But i am certainly not going for 4 off-colours in a already linked chest piece in SSF. Altogether though, decent gear and a fun zoom-zoom toon.

you have two options for increased dps or hard survival increase.

1) replace Iaoe for combustion to ignite with cyclone and push down fire resis for meatball spam(can use ele focus on meat balls since cyclone would ignite and debuff)

2) replace onslaught for blind for massive defensive buffs.

Best would be to recollor and put combustion where onslaught now is to keep your AOE for safety.

Also your not using fortify on cyclone itself, so using voirici for 3x red and spamming until you get 1 blue on-top would already be a massive improvement.
Fortify on cyclone on a nghamamu is very solid QoL since your mostly building around base movement speed running around going zoom zoom.

Also you can try to look for insanity essence i think it is and craft "more attack speed gloves" then use a 4-link cyclone to proq meat balls.(opens up the armor slot for kaoms, very nice on a right side raider build etc)

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
You are all obviously right of course, i'll need to 3r that stupid chest sooner or later either way. But grinding 150 chroms is time consuming.

For now, blind is an awesome idea. I did have immolate on my warchief, but i recon since it has more fire damage and fire pen, its kind of a no-brainer with how small of an impact inc aoe is.

Thanks everyone
Done some fossil crafting with mixed results:

Dat chaos res (2x T1). Potentially GG, but no MS makes them borderline garbage.

Hit despair enchant on first try, which I'll take since I'm using the curse. Not a bad helm (was after reduced mana res), just cannot replace it yet, cause I need int on my current helm.

Fossil crafting really adds a new dimension of possibilities and its quite fun.

---

Drillneck drop more or less finalizing my gear setup (still no 6L tho, E: witchfire brew would be also nice)

Some nice jewelry

When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Sep 12, 2018, 6:12:03 AM
So far so good, actually way better than expected.

Rolled Pathfinder Toxic Rain first, wanted to go for direct hit damage and explosions. Was ok, but lacking and I switched over to Trickster Toxic rain focused on Dot stacking and Duration.

Super solid so far for me, down to delve 107 or something maps up to 9, and I'm a very casual player. Stil dying sometimes to darkness and stuff ebcause I'm ot a very skilled player but having fun discovering stuff and looting fossils and whatnot.

Tried the fossil +3 Bow metheod three times. Target farmed the right fossils and was able to try 3x within two sessions of playing casually. Outcome was: +3, +2, +1.
then managed to 5link the +3 one.

Herald of purity is insane for distracting bosses and stuff, never felt so comfy and safe with a build that sits at around 4.7k life.

Gear so far:

Now found a piscator's and am very tempted to roll a ele hit wander...

regards
when the divine hits right

Found my first Belly ever in a Peninsula.

Level 75 now, not much else worth mentioning.
6-linked a quil so i'm having some toxic rain fun :)

Some funky stuff,

All i need now to make my hierophant selfcast is an aylardex amulet and a watchers eye with clarity MoM

Then he will be at 70% damage taken as mana and 100% vs lightning

Might try to corrupt one of those for another power charge if i'm feeling lucky :D

Would have to reroll my armor to 10% MoM instead of the +1 skill level it has now though, so waiting for all the pieces to be farmed up.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
6 Linked an Ashrend still have not found an inpulsa but ashrend is second best for BV.

Got some really decent armor pieces too. I love SSF since I tried it a few league back. Never playing trade again.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 14, 2018, 7:20:55 AM
Been a slow start but now my RNG is starting to turn finally!

First of: Accidentally 6led this while going for 5l early on (ilvl 60 something XD) ;

Then i finally found the covenant that i wanted, 200ish fuse into it:

I wish i did vorici trick for coloring before i tried to fuse it however. Spent entire leagues worth of chromatics trying for 4r2b but no luck yet. So will have to make due with 3r3b

And now today i managed to craft this helmet, not the best but it'll due for now.

So sad block is so nerfed now though, got the enchant on my first try.

Other noteworthy stuff aside from uniques:

Next up is i'm hoping to get the golem jewels to try respec into golemmancer with this amulet, i heard u can get up to 10 golems with it :o Sounds crazy fun but probably not viable in ssf due how hard it is to get the jewels.
Graduated from 4L to 5L on my Belly... really helpful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info