How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Still kinda stuck trying to get a 'Shipyard' (my last drop-only map) to drop. At least I got 'Primordial Pool' from lab chest. Got some updates to my gear. Now with some chaos resist.

Incursions in yellow maps dont do much damage anymore but I have a major lag problem in incursions. If my build wouldnt be able to (somewhat) tank all the stuff going at me I would have ripped several times over due to that.

Some random new loot - now the 2nd 6link armour card set complete without systematically farming them:
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!

Too many Options!

But still only

:(
Damn that is some serious grinding. But still only 17 challenges?

Also how am I lv 94.5 and still 0 Liches... Disgusting
got an interesting corruption yesterday, gonna see if I can implement this for my firetrapper with a curse aura or just for doublecursing bosses.

Had a semi ok bp, that I six linked in less than 10 fuses. I just wish it had happened on an endgame breastplate, but still very nice.
Slam an exalt on it and craft what you lack. Totally worth it.
"
Trentemoller wrote:
Damn that is some serious grinding. But still only 17 challenges?

Also how am I lv 94.5 and still 0 Liches... Disgusting

Yeah I don't do challenges intentionally til i get bored later. So I have some easy one's in there like "do these quests" and kill "so and so" bosses.

It doesn't help that i'm still on shaped burial chambers and sitting on a bunch of unlocked t8, t9, and t10 maps to run.

Not sure how much longer i'm going to try and farm for the cards
This should be the majority of my best items so far this league, though I might've missed a few.

No Windripper drop yet, and all my ventors have been garbage, so I'm only running 41 quantity. It'll be interesting to see if I can finish my Doctor set before hitting 100.
Last edited by carkasjak on Jul 10, 2018, 11:28:39 AM
so far
"
carkasjak wrote:
This should be the majority of my best items so far this league, though I might've missed a few.

No Windripper drop yet, and all my ventors have been garbage, so I'm only running 41 quantity. It'll be interesting to see if I can finish my Doctor set before hitting 100.

What the....!! o.O
"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info