How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
HairyBotter wrote:
"
EKTELESTES wrote:
"
HairyBotter wrote:
Done 3 or 4 Yellow Elder:

Time to lvl up a Arc Trapper i guess ;-)

dont wanna reroll another char though :D

You're so damn lucky, lol! I got my 1 and only Shimmeron @ my 6th Elder and another 10-15 since then, no shimmerons :/

True, wanted to make a Totem Char last league, didn't make it past my first SHimmeron in the whole Bestiary League^^

I didn't need even the 1st shimmeron, I killed shaper with moonsorrow and Uber Atziri with that 1 shimmeron in its place. It's more like a goal now rather than a real need :)

I guess I used my end-game boss RNG when the 2nd shaper run dropped this:

"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
Last edited by EKTELESTES on Jul 5, 2018, 3:44:32 PM

Never used one of these before... but it looks tasty.

Have had zero luck chancing the league. Chanced every Imperial Maul and Terror Maul I could. Scoured/chanced a 6S Imperial Maul... to death. Nada. Likely 300+ chance orbs.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Jul 5, 2018, 8:53:20 PM
First undoing of the 5link with about 300 fuses in stock, only needed 150.
Good start in the day :)

Some vaaled items:
I have played two characters to 85+ (arc trapper, arc totem) and third bit less (arc miner, gave up, frustrating gameplay). I am feeling bit lazy so not sure if I even hit 24 challenges this time around, 20 would be easy enough but 24 not without some trading. Still missing one trial from uber, sigh.

Amusing old league item (not great but ok):

Also perandus major map dropped but apparently map stash does not work in the forum.

Unfortunately one poet's pen only so far, trying to chance second one but not seeing many drops to chance with :p

In terms of league-specific stuff:

Two reasonable double corruptions (not great but ok):

No temple upgrade vials of note either, sigh - I had one pair of trapper gloves but they went poof in a corruption attempt. Even non-upgraded
(seen 3, one corrupted badly andtwo still in use) are seeing heavy use on my builds unless I have resist issues.
Well I think my arc trapper is just about finished. Swap in ball lightning + slower proj for bossing, ez game

Amulet isn't ideal but I'm kinda forced into using it for the stats and res, not like I have a great replacement anyway. Everything else is pretty damn good I think

Currently farming shaped ugs, ramparts, and vault, working toward shaped estuary and belfry

Barely sustaining T11 using all my chisels and vaals, but at least the build can basically run any map

Closest calls gave been to detonate dead box, exploding shit from Stygian mobs in tier 13, and incursion mob burst
When i wanted second i couldnt find but new char new build and ta da

But no going back.

Sometimes SSF gives you all you need lol.
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Having utterly crappy luck chancing stuff. Been at it over a month now and no unique. Chancing every Imperial Maul and Terror Maul I find and scour/chancing a 6S version I found. Almost sure I'm doing something wrong. Have a pretty decent rare club
to use... it's better than a Marohi.
Nice temple corruption.

While it is not the best base for the corruption at least it has life and it will give +4 to the right traps.

from divine cards was hoping for int base.Kinda useless when my evasion builds have their armour.Maybe I will get lucky with off colours.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info