How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
Boem wrote:

Armor upgrade acquired.

chancing all assassin garbs atm and praying furiously to rngesus for that EK jewel to swap my trickster to EK.

Probably gonna farm another 2 insanity's and then slam a 84 neck i got stashed and pray for life + whatever.

Peace,

-Boem-

That regalia is disgusting. Blows mine out the water.

Was it just a wisdom scroll or did you craft it?
21/05/18 - The beginning of the end of PoE
Last edited by Doomstryver on Mar 16, 2017, 7:59:05 AM
3rd decent brodeal
for a berserker alt someday xd 1,8k pcoins kinda high for a low roll butt eh xd will divine it at some point :'0 also zana gave me like 5 new maps for sale so atlas is happy ^^
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
Doomstryver wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

Armor upgrade acquired.

chancing all assassin garbs atm and praying furiously to rngesus for that EK jewel to swap my trickster to EK.

Probably gonna farm another 2 insanity's and then slam a 84 neck i got stashed and pray for life + whatever.

Peace,

-Boem-

That regalia is disgusting. Blows mine out the water.

Was it just a wisdom scroll or did you craft it?

Power of wisdom.

Though it took me an hour long strawl in a poorjoys to acquire, but a perfect fit since i am hybrid.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I wish I knew what you guys were talking about. It sounds like a completely different language. It's really cool seeing what gems you guys link in your gear though. At least that helps.

Are drop rates different at all in SSF? Having some pretty awful luck.
"
frenzul wrote:
Are drop rates different at all in SSF?

Identical - far as we know.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!

Its best weapon i found in last 3 leagues. I plan use it with next character if i gather enough patience to run lab 4 more times this league.

In terms of loot, i'm not so bad this league, but i run out of maps and league stones. In last 2 days my stock shrank to two rows of league stones (even white included) and half tab of maps t8 and lower.
WI died in a precinct map pretty much instantly, i think i lagged for half a second then was dead with 4 rouge exiles on the screen. Still didnt delete her, you can check out her gear if you so please. I had some 3k average damage and 8.1k ES.

Pretty fun toon, but clearspeed was arguably shit.

Next up is a burning arrow elementalist, i have no idea if it will be viable whatsoever but i figure i have most of the gear needed anyhow.
Gear set aside
Spoiler

Not too certain on the chest, i might use it for a vaal burning arrow setup or switch it for a rare in case i have trouble capping resists.

Planned tree:

Thoughts? Not very content on the tree myself. I will try to make up the lack of damage nodes with jewels, and if i can find a lioneyes fall by farming "the lion" cards in the climb, i'll spec into the staff nodes and the jewel socket there instead of some other stuff. But that is for the future.
I'm a little over 24 hours of play time into this league, trying for my first 5L - only dropped a single 6-socket chest that's viable for the colours I need (Armour/ES). Have only 50 fuses to my name - it probably won't be enough. How early did you guys get your first 5L?

Having said that, I'm fairly comfortably doing T1-T5 maps on a 4-link so far but I'm going to need that 5L soon.
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
"
systemdown wrote:
I'm a little over 24 hours of play time into this league, trying for my first 5L - only dropped a single 6-socket chest that's viable for the colours I need (Armour/ES). Have only 50 fuses to my name - it probably won't be enough. How early did you guys get your first 5L?

Having said that, I'm fairly comfortably doing T1-T5 maps on a 4-link so far but I'm going to need that 5L soon.

I think my first character got his 5L in early 80s while doing T5 or T6 maps.
"
kuukkeli wrote:
I think my first character got his 5L in early 80s while doing T5 or T6 maps.

Okay thanks.. that's reassuring. I will just need to be a little more patient!
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info