How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Spent the first 5 days of SSF Flashback trying to farm a poet's pen. I am convinced, that wand hates me. Ended up suffering a 4L with Freezing Pulse through A9. Decided to farm a Sire of Shards to meme it up on a 5L and hit a 6L in 6 fusings.

Shifted over the Cremation and it was fun, but casting 2 skills got old pretty quick.

Ended up making a Scion (Jugg/Raider) with Molten Strike and the new Gluttony belt. Feels a lot faster and I'll finish up the league with it.

Other sweet loot:

I got a 2nd Zerphi's Last Breath. I am a little bit disappointed. There are so many rare unique items and I get the same one, what a RNG. Or maybe this flask is actually not that rare.

Last edited by Oiranoiccid on May 24, 2018, 2:09:52 PM
I played up to my goal of lv 85 in SSF Flashback. Before this stuff gets absorbed into my standard stash, here's a couple of highlights.

Some of the rolls are crap but divines will help with that.

PS: Navali can diaf for never giving me the prophecy to upgrade my bow. Seriously.
There are two types of POE players:
1) Those who want to walk uphill both ways barefoot on broken glass wearing a blindfold
2) F*cking noobs

I identify as transnational Chinese. May I have access to their QOL features, please?
Last edited by Makillda on May 24, 2018, 11:59:25 PM
Started late, missed nearly a week when away with work but chugged along slowly to level 64 with shield throw Gladiator.

First HC character so satisfied with rogress so far.

1st ever try to SSF, and it was really fun. Going to continue in ssf for the next league(s) also. Got pretty decent gear to my RF char and ok'ish for other 2 builds too.

~6 mins before league end I drop this on my RF build:
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
I would say SSF Flashback ended well!

Mission Accomplished

Started with Blade Vortex but found this

so gonna go blade fall/glacial cascade thing.
2 good starters:

~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info